💥Chapter 4: Territory💥

The ride home was the same as before. Villians in one car, Heroes in the other, though they had formed a bit of a bond, it wasn't enough to break the segregation between the two groups.

Everyone tired from their busy day out went to the dorms. Sagittarius decided to go to Virgo and Aquarius dorm to hang out.

"Where are you going?" Gemini asks from the livingroom, as he saw Sagittarius take a small duffle bag and head to the door.

"Away from you." She said continuing her walk to the door.

Gemini, using his super speed, sped in front of the door before Sagittarius could reach it, blocking it.

"I'll ask you again, where are you going?" Gemini smiles at the glaring Sagittarius.

"Move." Sagittarius growled.

"No, tell me where you're going."

"It's none of your business."

"Actually, it is, you're my hero after all. I should know where you are at all times."

"Wh-What? That doesn't even make sense." Sagittarius exclaims in annoyance.

Gemini shrugs.

Taurus was watching this whole altercation, while sucking on some jolly ranchers. They argue like a couple. I wonder if I should say that. Sagittarius probably won't take that well though...

"You two argue like a couple." Taurus says to the bickering signs.

The two signs looked over at Taurus. Sagittarius faced was twisted into a look of disgust. Gemini's twisted into one of amusment.

"Him? Never." Sagittarius said, gagging to add to her disgreement.

"I actually can see myself with a fiesty girl such as yourself." Gemini smiled, leaning in close to Sagittarius.

Sagittarius took a step back,"Yeah, not happening."

Silence fell over the two.

"Move." Sagittarius spoke.

"Where are you going?" Gemini asks.

Sagittarius takes a deep breath. If I kill him, I'll end up killing myself. Stupid rules.

Having no other choice Sagittarius told him her destination.

"Now was that so hard?" Gemini said as he reached to pinch Sagittarius's cheek. She swiped it away before his hands could reach her cheek.

"Hey, Gem." Taurus says from the couch.

"Hm?" Gemini replies.

"Pisces in that room."

"Ahhh he is, and Leo knowing her she's probably with the other girls. " Gemini said with an evil smirk.

"No, no and no. You are not coming with me. Now move." Sagittarius says.
Gemini steps away from the door allowing Sagittarius to leave.

It was just Taurus and Gemini in the room now.

"We're going aren't we?" Taurus smiles.

"Hell yeah we are." He laughs.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Scorpio was hanging out with Capricorn and Aries in room 201. They weren't the only 3 in there however. The the 3 villian girls also claimed the room. Despite there being one free room- room 202- left to hang out in.