💥Chapter 21: Exposed💥

Comfortable silence filled the air as the girls ate. Sounds of 'Mmmm' interrupting the silence at times to show their satisfaction with the meal.
Thor was playing in the background which the girls vaguely watched.

"Gosh food will always be my number one, besides my family of course." Aquarius sighs with satisfaction as she took a bite of the cinnamon bread twist.

"Why can't we marry food? Food will never let you down." Virgo says taking a bite of pizza.

"Yeah, food is never bad unless it's made by a bad cook." Sagittarius agrees.

"Food is what we make it to be." Libra adds in.

"Woah, things are getting deep." Cancer says taking a bite of buffalo wings.

The girls laugh continuing to watch their food, oh I mean watch the movie.

By the time the movie was ending the food was gone and the girls laid down their stomaches producing food babies.

"I'm sorry brother what are you the god of again?" Helda says ready to end Thor's life.

"Oh this bitch just messed up." Cancer says with the shake of her head.

*Boom*

"Yessss!" Virgo exclaims.

"Now this is where things get good." Aquarius says scooching closer to the screen in anticipation.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Over in room 201

"So let me get this straight," Aries says in hopes of wrapping his head around things. "You like Sagittarius." He points at Gemini.

Gemini nods.

"Like you want her to date you, like her?" Capricorn asks.

Gemini nods.

"Like you want her to be your girlfriend, date you." Scorpio confirms.

"What's with the questions? I genuinely like Sagittarius what's so crazy about that?" Gemini says with the roll of his eyes.

"Well she's my sister and you really don't look like the settling type." Pisces honestly admits.

"Just because I'm a Villian doesn't mean I don't know what love is." Gemini says in defense.

"Wait. Did you just say love?" Aries asks.

The boys all look over at a now embarrassed Gemini.

"Did I say love? I meant like." He hurriedly tries to cover up.

"That wouldn't have made sense." Scorpio smirks.

"W-Well-uh, what about Pisces! He likes someone too!" Gemini says passing the heat onto him.

Pisces looks up from his piece of chicken he had took a bite of, chews and shallows.

"I don't like anyone..." He denies, "Stop trying to push the attention onto me."

Scorpio looks suspiciously at Pisces, finding it hard to believe after his many interactions with him when around Aquarius.

"Well, I like Aqua." Scorpio says taking a sip of his Sprite.

Pisces nearly choked on a lingering piece of chicken in his mouth, remaining silent as he stared at Scorpio.

Aries and Capricorn aware of what Scorpio was aiming for joined along.

"I don't understand why you don't go back out with her again." Aries shrugs, laying on his back.

"I heard from Virgo that Aqua likes someone but she never told me who, but lets be honest we all know it's you." Capricorn chuckles.

"How do you know that?" Pisces asks.

"I mean, who else would she like... you?" Scorpio scoffs.

"What's wrong with liking me?" Pisces  asks steadily growing more irritated by the second.

"What isn't wrong with you?" Scorpio smirks, "Besides why would you care, you don't like her."

Pisces knew what Scorpio was doing, and he was doing his best to restrain himself from giving anything away.

"I-I- need to use the bathroom." Pisces stands up and leaves the circle.

The heroes turned to Gemini, "So, he likes Aqua, correct?" Aries asks.

"Biiiggg time." Gemini replies throwing his friend under the bus.

"Why isn't he doing anything about it then?" Aries asks.

"Psssh, probably because of the same reason your not doing anything about
Cancer." Gemini scoffs.

Aries' eyes widen, "Is it that obvious?" He looks around gaining nods from the guys.

"Look, if you like them, go for them." Gemini replies, "Or you'll just live your life regretting what could've been."

The boys took Gemini's advice into consideration.

Pisces comes back the room filled with silence as they pondered over Gemini's advice.

"I have an idea!" Aries exclaims sitting upright.

The boys tilt their head in confusion.

"Let's have a bonfire at the beach."

"Why?" Pisces asks confused.

"It's romantic duh." Aries replies.

"Were you always this romantic?" Capricorn asks.

"Yup." Aries nods.

Silence filled the air again.

"Well, we have nothing to lose." Gemini shrugs.

"-except our heart being intacted." Capricorn adds on.

"Such... positive attitudes." Aries says with the roll of her eyes.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Virgo pulls her ears in act of trying to 'hear better' what had just been said from a certain hero.

"You... like... him?!" Libra exclaims in relief.

She nods.

"This day at the beach is about to get a whole lot more interesting." Cancer smirks.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

In two different rooms, two Zodiacs held onto their phones. As they had read a text at the end of training that day.

Please prepare your luggage. Departure time. 6:00 am.

They stood up from where they sat on their respective room and head into the bathroom.

Standing alone in the bathroom, they let their calm demeanor down, tears racing down their face. They knew this would happen, they had just hoped it wasn't this soon.

(A/N) I'm sure you can all guess who these two Zodiacs are. But yeahhh the boys has been exposedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

☁Z.White Up, up, and away!☁