💥Chapter 13: Change💥

"W-wait what?" Virgo took big steps away from her mother and father.

"We've been thinking about this for a long time sweetie, please understand this wasn't because of some big falling out

"We've been thinking about this for a long time sweetie, please understand this wasn't because of some big falling out." Virgo's mother, Vivian said as she placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"This doesn't change anything baby, we still love you more than life itself. We will still be together... as friends and as your parents." Virgo's father, Marcus assured a sniffling Virgo.

Her parents splitting up was something Virgo did not believe could happen. They always seemed so... happy and in love.

They stayed in the secluded hallway, everyone having went into the cafeteria for lunch.

Hot, wet tears rolled down Virgo's cheeks as she thought about her own heartbreak and the separating of her parents.

"Oh sweetie...come 'ere." Vivian pulls her crying daughter into her arms.

Love is dead she cries pulling her mom in closer.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Hi Capricorn, Capricorn's parents these are my Dads, Kris and Dan." Aquarius introduces as she arrives at the table.

Scorpio and his parents were close behind, "Hey, these are mine."

Kira, Scorpio's Mother, elbowed her son in the gut, giving him a knowing look.

"Kira and Mike." Scorpio adds.

Kira smiles, shaking hands with Capricorn's parents.

"Janice." Capricorn's mom introduces herself.

"Edwin." Capricorn dad introduces right after.

They all take a seat at the table, the kids on one end the adults on the other.

The parents starts to one another as if they knew each other for years.

"So, our I see our parents get along quite well." Capricorn observes as he watches them laugh with on another.

"Seems so." Scorpio chuckles.

"Where's everyone else?" Aquarius asks.

"Well Aries is coming towards us right now with his moms." Capricorn points to a waving Aries.

He joins them, leaving his moms to introduce themselves to the other hero parents.

"What's up guys and gal." Aries nods at his friends with a wide smile.

"Look who's happy that their parents are here~" Aquarius playfully teases him by poking his cheek.

"What can I say, I strangely miss their nagging." Aries chuckles.