💥Chapter 25: Trap💥

First things first, I want to apologize for the lack of updates, college preparations and my job who is trying to kill me (so far I have worked for 7 days straight - is this even legal? I hate being an adult. It sucks. I just want to relax, sleep, hang out with friends, is that too much to ask?) has been putting my mind on a deadlock.

**Helpful Tip: Don't work retail. Choose something like daycamp. Though daycamp is draining in terms of energy, time actually moves pretty fast and you get to go on trips for free so. You are always guaranteed 2 days off due to the weekend. Now. Meanwhile, in Retail, time goes by slower than a snail and you are constantly looking for work. Your schedule is erratic and for the most part beyond your control. It's boring. Like really boring and you can be working until 10 at night. I do not wish this upon anyone.

Anyways enough of my complaints. Let's get this story started!

**Time Jumps as you see will be apparent - to avoid fillers.**

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
2 years later...

Life can be like a blur.

One day you're coming back from work, anticipating a good longggg sleep...

Next thing you know you have been choloformed, blind folded, rope tied and thrown in the back of car.

I mean... at least you'll get that sleep you asked for.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

After being chosen amongst many students... really by pure luck. The 8 zodiacs remaining were living their lives.

In... a slightly unexpected way.

Now, we all know that they attended The School for Heroes and Villians. However, the true purpose of the school was never known.

The true purpose of the School is to find the next 12 that will keep the world balanced through their work in the Z-Force.

What's the Z-Force you say?

Come, on. Don't tell me you don't know what the Z-Force is.

You really don't know? *sigh*

The Z-Force is the secret organization that saves the world, by risking their lives to fight... outerworldly things. They're the ones that has saved us from unknowning destruction, either by natural causes... or psycho-made causes. They're basically the Men In Black... but better.

Sagittarius, Aries, Libra, Gemini, Pisces, Virgo, Capricorn and Cancer were 8 of the people chosen to join, after months of observations. Along with two other pairs of Heroes and Villians.

Name: JaysonStatus: HeroElement: Wind 🌬Enemy: Angel

Name: Jayson
Status: Hero
Element: Wind 🌬
Enemy: Angel

Name: JaysonStatus: HeroElement: Wind 🌬Enemy: Angel