💥Chapter 15: Taken in💥

"All done." Scorpio says standing up and looking down at Pisces who laid on the couch.

Pisces sits up and stretches. He cracks his neck and looks at the Heroes, "Thank you." He sighs.

Aries, Capricorn and Scorpio stare at him from their respective places, not saying a word.

Great, stares. Pisces thought to himself.

A beep was heard and Scorpio pulls out his phone. Sending a quick text he press send.

"Who was that?" Capricorn asks.

"Aqua. She wanted to know where I disappeared too." He replies.

Pisces sighs as he realizes that he had ruined any chance to be with Aquarius.

"I'm assuming she's with the rest of the girls?" Aries asks.

"Yeah, they're in my dorm, talking." Scorpio looks over at Pisces.

Another beep sounds, this time from Capricorn's phone.

"Virgo just texted me, they're heading over here." He informs the guys.

"I should go..." Pisces got up, only to be sat back down by Scorpio.

"Why leave?" Scorpio smirks,"Afterall, you are part hero."

Eyes enlarged in amazement Pisces stares at Scorpio.

"Oh so you're the one who's split in half, for a lack of a better word." Capricorn nods his head in understanding.

Pisces sighs, "She told you didn't she."

"I sure did."

The guys' heads turned to the owner of the voice.

In walks Sagittarius followed by Virgo.

Sagittarius takes a seat on the couch Aries was leaning over while Virgo took a seat next to her.

"Way to keep it a secret." Pisces rolls his eyes.

"You're welcome," Sagittarius smirks.

Pisces looks over at the door waiting for the appearance of a certain air elementalist.

"Who are you looking for?" A honey-like voice said from beside him.

Pisces, jumping slightly looks over at the air sign leaning over the couch he sat upon.

"Pfft, probably you." Scorpio scoffs.

Pisces shoots Scorpio a glare, "Actually, I was wondering when Taurus will storm through that door to murder me."

"What?!" The heroes exclaims.

"It's a long story..." Pisces said rubbing his temples in circles with his index fingers.

"We got time." Sagittarius shrugs, looking over at her brother.

"Fine. So I went into the dorm..." Pisces explains the train of events that eventually landed him there.

The Heroes face went through range of emotions, from anxious, to worried, to disgusted to relief.

"Thank god Gemini got you out of there on time." Virgo said with a hand on her chest she sighs in relief.

She wasn't saying that just because she would surely die if he did, but because she saw in what Pisces described, a true unrestrained villian in Taurus.

"That's unfair. Why beat him up because he's half villian? It's not like we choose what family we're born into." Aquarius shakes her head in annoyance.