💥Chapter 17: The Movies💥

Sorry for no updates, life got hectic real quick. Anyways enough about me, onto the story!

Tuesday quickly rolls away, making way for Wednesday morning.

Headmaster loudly clears his throat for a good minute into the microphone. Those who were sleeping, woke up due to the loud noise.

I have an announcement to make. For those imbeciles whose ears were clogged when I made the announcement previously, there is no classes today due to a certain idiot challenging an idiotic maniac. So, I swear if I see any of you heading to class today, it will be my pleasure to zap you. Alright, Orion out.

The awoken students got comfortable again.

Oh PS.-

They groan.

Do not fight each other, not for your sake, but for mine. Do you know how much money it cost to send someone to the hospital? A lot, that's what. Plus, I have a reputation to uphold, so stop being the idiots I know you all unfortunately are. Okay back to sleep.

Capricorn takes a look at the alarm clock that sat on his bedside blinking red.

4:24 am

Capricorn shakes his heads, why would he be surprised that Orion decided to make an announcement at four in the morning. He throws his covers over his head and goes back to sleep.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Morning quickly arrives and breakfast was soon served.

The Villians sat in the cafe eating their breakfast in silence unable to say much about what had happen yesterday.

The Heroes were in a better mood than before, since Sagittarius told them -when arriving back to school the night before- that Pisces was going to be perfectly fine. They were able to happily discuss about what they were going to do for the day.

"So... what are we doing?" Scorpio asks.

"Maybe... visit Pisces, then... movies?" Virgo suggests, "I've really wanted to see that movie- what is called-"

"Keeping Things Professional?" Capricorn assumes, as he dipped a cinnamon french toast stick in syrup.

"Yes! That's the movie!" Virgo exclaims.

Sagittarius, Aries, Scorpio and Aquarius looks at Virgo, faces unmoving, eyes blinking.

"That new and *cough cough* mature new movie by Z.White?" Sagittarius asks.

Virgo nods her head rapidly, "One of my favorite directors."

"Me too! Did you here ab-" Sagittarius exclaims, the table erupted in fangirling, laughter and smiles.

However, over in the Villian's table Leo looks with annoyance.

Taurus was gone and their happiness irked her. Her plastic fork had melted in the palm of her hand as her anger grew.

Cancer, Gemini, Libra had noticed and continued eating without a word, afraid that if they did, she would snap.

She was hanging on a thread, and they knew it.

She peeled the plastic off her hand as if it was dried glue on her skin. "I'm going upstairs." Leaving her tray of barely eaten food she storms out the cafe.

The remaining Villians drew a sigh of relief.

"Okay. So what's the deal with Leo. I know she liked Taurus and all but can't she just... I don't know... Let it go? Not like they slept together or something." Gemini huffs.