💥Chapter 8: Questions and Answers💥

"Has anyone gotten anywhere?" Gemini asks taking a sip of his coffee.

The Villians were at a small cafe talking about their day so far when Gemini brought up the bet.

"Well, I'm going to ask Virgo out on a date soon and at the ending of the date when she's all gushy over me, right in front of her dorm door. I'm going to kiss her. Then after, she's out of breath and all giddy. I'm going to whisper in her ear and will be 200 dollars richer." Taurus smirks.

"Welp, I doubt I'm going to get anywhere with Capricorn. He's always off in his own little world." Leo sighs.

"Well, I was going to attempt something with Scorpio but he's always with Aquarius. It's frankly annoying." Libra said with a roll of her eyes.

"Well, Aquarius is Pisces target isn't she? What are you planning to do?" Cancer asks Pisces.

Pisces stopped drinking his iced pumpkin spice latte and looked around the table at his friends. He had not really planned to do anything, but then again he was a villian so he shouldn't be so nervous about it. "Well... Aquarius does owe me a favor..."

Gemini's smile grew wide, "Say no more, I see where you're going at... better work fast because Taurus might beat you to it."

"Wouldn't want that to happen." Pisces chuckles taking a big gulp of his latte.

"What about you Gemini how's things with Sagittarius going?" Leo asks.

"That girl is the most stubborn girl on this planet. I've asked her to go out with me 7 times already. So, I doubt I'll be winning this one. How about you Cancer?" Gemini shrugs.

"I've gotten no where. I woke Aries up this morning for class with some exposing clothes on and do you know what he did?" Cancer drawled.

The Villains looked at her with their full attention.

Cancer took a deep breath. "He looked me up and down for like a minute turned away from me and said, 'Get out.' It took all my strength to not hurt him and walk out. He stayed in there for like 20 minutes before he came out to take a shower completely ignoring me."

Gemini, Taurus and Pisces began to laugh.

"What's so funny?!" Cancer growled.

"You said he came out about 20 minutes after you woke him up correct?" Taurus asks.

"Mhm." Cancer nods.

"And he just looked at you up and down for a minute?" Pisces asks.

"Mhm." Cancer nods yet again.

"The poor hero boy probably wanted you to leave so you wouldn't see his wood." Gemini chuckled.

"Oh so he was..." Cancer said in thought

"Yup, no man. Not even a freaking hero wouldn't be turned on by that. Let alone be able to sleep after that." Taurus comments.

"Welp, that's a bit of progress at least."
Cancer shrugs taking a sip of her smoothie.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Rest hour is just about up. Get ready to go to your next class. Oh make sure to wear flexible clothes for training too, because if you split your pants or what not I will be posting it on the schools Snapagram. Hastag Hilarious. Hmm... I know I had something important to say... what was it... ah! On Saturday, which is 2 days away from now your parents will be checking up on you for the last time in a long time. So say your goodbyes because they will no longer be allowed on the campus after that, because frankly parents are annoying to deal with. Okay that's all for this announcement rodents, 10 minutes left. Orion Out!" *sound of mic dropping*