Beginners guide to borrowers

-The basics-
Hello and thank you for purchasing your very own borrower! In this guide we will teach you everything you need to know about tinys and how to take care of them.

Firstly, you'll need to be observant. Obviously to avoid stepping on your tiny but also to understand their mannerisms. Your borrower will be mute for the first few days, but this is only so they can recognise and adjust to your spoken language. Because of this the borrower will probably be shy and reclusive at first. Just give them time to come around. Once they know they can trust you they will be more comfortable talking to you.

During these first few days it is crucial that you spend quality time with the borrower. Try showing them what you like to do daily, any interests you might have. This will not only let them get to know you but also get used to their new home. This is also a good time to establish any rules you may want with them.

Every borrower is unique, and will have their own preferences in terms of food, clothing, music and hobbies. Of course it may be difficult for them to communicate this to you in the first few days. Try your best to understand any visual clues they might give you.

When it comes to general care, borrowers usually aren't fussy. As long as they have plenty of food, water and somewhere warm and cozy to sleep they'll be happy. Shoes, clothes, pyjamas and other accessories can be purchased from our online store.

Like any other being it is important to bring your borrower outside every now and then, this can be dangerous however. We recommend that you keep your borrower inside for the first week. After that regular supervised visits to the garden are great. If you don't have a garden, going to your local park is also a good idea.

When introducing your borrower to a new person, we recommend you let them watch you interact with the person first as borrowers will instinctively be weary of a new person, and return to a mute state. Let them stay on the sidelines until their comfortable enough, then bring them into the conversation. Similarly to going outside, we recommend waiting a week before introducing your borrower to someone new.

There you have it the basics of caring for borrowers. If you are unsure about anything or simply want more information please visit our website. And we hope you enjoy your little adventures with your new borrower!