Lunchtime

It had only been a couple of hours but Jack was certain that this tiny human was the most adorable thing he has ever seen. He watched with an amused expression as they used the straw to eat the soup, seeing as he didn't have a spoon small enough for them. To be honest Jack was rather proud of himself for thinking of that.

Right now Y/n was drinking soup and watching tv. There was a quiet and calm atmosphere around the house. It was quickly ruined by the sound of Jack's phone vibrating on the kitchen counter. Jack quickly stood and went to the kitchen to answer it. After a lengthy conversation with some officials organizing stuff for Pax he returned to the sofa and sat down with a sigh. There would be a lot of prep work to do and he hadn't even touched social media today, people were probably worried.

"What's wrong?" Y/n's tiny voice asked, having noticed Jack's frown. He gave a small smile and shook his head. "It's nothing, just work stuff" Jack assured. "Are you worried your fans will notice your not on tumblr today?" Y/n asked catching Jack by surprise. "Yeah, and you know who I am?" He asked astonished. The tiny just nodded with a smile. "You can go do videos or something, I'm ok here" Y/n said snuggling into the cushion. Jack suppressed an awww and grinned. "Are you sure? I might be a while" He asked quickly glancing to the stairs in the direction of his recording room.

Once again Y/n nodded giving Jack a reassuring smile. "Here you can use this if you're bored" Jack exclaimed happily, placing his iPad in front of Y/n and plugging in the charger, just in case the battery ran low. "You can listen to music or download any games you want. I'll be down in about an hour!" Jack shouted as he happily jogged upstairs.