Stream

"You have got to be kidding me!" Jack yelled in frustration, glaring angrily at his phone. "Waf wong" I asked my mouth full of crisps. Jack sighed running his hand through his hair in frustration. "The flight was delayed two hours" I looked up at Jack from the coffee table only to see him walking into the hallway. "I gota call Felix and let him know the flight is delayed"

I shrugged and wandered back into the slightly crumpled packet of crisps to grab another to munch on. Around twenty minutes later Jack returned with a stressed expression. "What now" he said with a sigh. I paused thinking for a moment, then offered Jack half a crisp and simply stated "Do a live stream". I smiled and giggled as Jack sprinted upstairs with a happy burst of energy to set up his recording equipment.

Around half an hour later Jack tweeted out that he was doing another power hour and promptly started the stream. At first Jack was quiet, checking that the stream was live and adjusting the web cam. "You ok?" He quietly asked turning to face me. I replied with a nod suddenly feeling a bit self conscious now that the camera was on. I was sitting cross legged on a pedestal of books Jack had made so that I would be visible on screen. Already the chat was blowing up with questions about me and I was a bit nervous about getting all the attention. I covered my ears with my hands and giggled as Jack did his usual intro. "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES, My name is Jacksepticeye! and welcome back to another power hour live stream! Today we have a very special, and very small guest." Jack happily announced, he then switched to a cheesy announcer voice and began banging on his desk to create a drum roll. "Introducing Y/n! A tiny who has agreed to be my friend!" Jack said with a smile and gesturing to me. He suddenly yelled "HEY MA! I HAVE A FRIEND" he turned shouting in the general direction of the door to his recording room.

I smiled sheepishly and waved to the camera, still feeling a bit shy as Jack continued talking to the audience. "Now some of you probably recognise Y/n from some of my social medias. We thought that would be the simplest way to, sort of introduce you to the community" Jack continued, directing the last part of the sentence at me. "So!" Jack yelled with a clap "today we are going to do a bit of a Q and A, a bit of an askey-do so you guys, and me, can get to know Y/n a bit more!" I had happily been reading the chat when Jack announced this with a bubbly giggle, snapping me out of my thoughts. My face flushed red as I realised the entire stream would be focused on me.

~A/N thingy~
So I wana try something for the next chapter. If you guys want you can be the chat from the stream! Send in some questions for Jack and tiny you! (if ya want you don't have to). They can be what you think the chat would ask , random things it would say or stuff you wana know about the story!