Airport

I glared at Jack through the thin slit in the side of the plastic container. This was demeaning, it was mortifying and down right ridiculous. Just because I was a different species, I was instantly classed as a lesser being. A pet.

I heard Jack sigh as he glanced over at the miniature pet container, before placing a bag filled with his clothes next to me. "Look I know you don't like it, but there's nothing I can do about it. It's the airport's rules" Jack said with a frustrated sigh as he went back upstairs to get the last of the bags. I said nothing and continued to glare at Jack. He glanced at me with a pleading look and when I still said nothing he rubbed his temples in frustration. "I swear we haven't got time for this!" Jack exclaimed then snatched up one of the bags and stomped outside to the waiting taxi.

Now I felt guilty and I sat down in the pet carrier with a sigh. We were running slightly late for the flight because I had kicked up a fuss when Jack showed me the carrier. The front door opened once more, bringing me out of my thoughts. Jack wordlessly grabbed the last bag in one hand and my carrier in the other before stepping outside. He set down the bag then closed and locked the door. Once that was done he picked up the bag again and got into the taxi.

With Jack now seated in the passenger seat and my carrier resting on his lap, the taxi driver set of towards the airport. Thankfully the journey didn't last too long and in only one hour Jack had checked in, put his luggage on the conveyor belt and wandered into one of the shops at the airport to get some snacks.

The flight was in a few minutes and Jack had found a nice quiet place to sit on one of the benches. A few fans had recognised him and asked for autographs and photos, which he happily obliged. As he was taking photos my carrier was sitting on the bench.

One boy who looked around ten years old with curly brown hair crouched down beside me. He was wearing one of Jack's t-shirts from his merch store and clutching a notebook that now held Jack's signature. "Hi!, you're Y/n right? I'm James!" He said happily waiving at me. I smiled back at him, it was obvious he was so excited to meet Jack as he could barely keep the smile of his face. "Hi James, it's nice to meet you. Where are you going today?" I replied looking up at his emerald green eyes. His eyes lit up ad he excitedly explained. "Oh! My family and I are going to America for pax! I'm sooo excited for it!!" I smiled and looked to Jack who was still taking photos with people. "Well guess what!" I asked James speaking in an excited whisper. "What?!" He asked with a giggle, copying my whisper. "I'm going to pax too!" James smiled and was about to reply when his name was called. "I gota go, it was nice meeting you!" James left with a smile waiving at Jack and I.

"Will the passengers boarding fight 524 please make their way to gate F" The announcement cut through the quiet hum of the airport. Jack turned to me an excited smile on his face. "Looks like it's time to go Y/n! Ahh I'm so excited!" I laughed and asked "Excited to see Felix?" Jack laughed and replied "Yep!ONWARDS TO NARNIA!" Jack shouted as he sprinted to the departure gate, my carrier in his left hand and his carry on luggage in the other.