Q and A

"Oh, I should probably tweet out that we're live" Jack suddenly exclaimed, pulling out his phone. "You guys in chat start asking questions ima do this real quick" He continued staring down at his phone. I sat on the stack of books happily and began to read the chat. I smiled as people began to filter into the stream saying hello and welcoming each other. Then the questions began pouring in. "Right first question!" Jack exclaimed clapping his hands. I shifted slightly uncomfortably as Jack scroll through the chat looking for a good question.

"Oh PJOloverforever says this has got to be fake. Gotta be a camera trick or something!" Jack read out loud. I smiled up at him as he laughed slightly and replied in a sort of whisper yell "How can it be a camera trick if this is a live video?" I laughed then yelped slightly as Jack scooped me up and held me up right in front of the camera. "See! Real! Not fake!" He yelled as I giggled. Seeing as I was now right next to the camera I reached out and tapped the lens twice and said "Boop, boop!" Jack gently brought me back to the pile of books. "Aww you're so adorable!" Jack said to me before returning his attention to the camera. "Yeah, so for those of you that don't know Y/n is a Homo Parvus which basically means "small man" in Latin. Their really rare in the wild and usually found in Ireland. And at first people were convinced that they were leprechauns! But they have the same features as homo sapiens biologically, well except for their cute little pointy ears" Jack explained using his finger to point out my ears. I huffed and playfully swatted at his finger with my hands, managing to shout "Shoo!" between fits of giggles. Jack laughed with me then continued talking to the camera. "Heh, yeah so on to the next question!"

Jack enthusiastically jumped back into the chat. "Ha ha! @PlatonicSeptiplier sends loads of Awwwws and heart emojis wants me to give you a hug" Jack happily said turning to face me with a wide grin on his face. "C'mere you!" He said once again scooping me up and bringing me to his chest. Using his left hand as a platform for me, Jack wrapped his right arm around me giving himself a hug just as much as he was hugging me. This evoked more awwws from the chat and hundreds of heart emojis.

Once again I was placed back on the books as Jack returned to the chat. "Ok so @kat4336 wants to know if Y/n likes me in more than a friend way?" Jack spun his chair to face me with an eyebrow raised as he remained silent and expectant. My face flushed red as I realised I had to answer this question. Clearing my throat I finally said "Um, well uh... I c-couldn't really say, I mean I've only known you a few days so..." Jack hummed at my response before dramatically spinning his chair to face the camera once more. "Well, we'll see about that! Nobody can resist these sexy brows!" Jack yelled smoothing his eyebrows with his first and pinky fingers as I burst into laughter.

"Right one more question because we have a flight to catch!" Jack scrolled through the questions before suddenly yelling "YES THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!" I jumped slightly at the sudden yelling. Jack suddenly dropped his voice to a deadly serious tone, his crystal blue eyes locked onto mine.
"Y/n" Jack said, I paused for dramatic effect then replied "Yes Jack?" He also paused " Y/n, SepticZ has asked the ultimate question. Do you like pineapple on pizza?" Jack's eyes bored into me and it was clear there was only one answer to this question. I narrowed my eyes at Jack, and he narrowed his eyes at me. At this point the chat was screaming for my answer and finally after the longest dramatic pause ever I simply stated "Yes!"

Jack checked the time on his phone and decided to end the stream. "Well guys I think we're gona have to leave the stream here! Y/n and I have a flight to catch 'cause we're going to Pax!" Jack smiled down at me as I interjected with a "Wooo!" throwing my arms into the air. Jack then said goodbye to everyone and we did his outro together. "If you liked this stream, punch that like button in the face! LIKE A BOSS! and high fives all round! WOPISH, WOPISH! But thank you guys, and I'll see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEO!"