Breakfast

"Just do it gradually, the same way you did with Anti" I suggested looking across the table at Jack. "Yeah! People will love trying to figure out what's going on, and we can use Grayson!" Jack yelled excited by this new idea, especially since it involved his little plant pot. Finally feeling tired I yawned and stretched. "Awwww That was so adorable!" Jack suddenly squealed, fangirling slightly. A crimson blush quickly spread across my face and I buried my face in my hands.

Jack clapped and scooped me up in his hands. "Right bedtime! Busy day tomorrow" He marched upstairs and straight into the bedroom. Jack gently placed me on a pillow and gave me one of his spare hoodies as a blanket. Almost immediately I began to drift off to sleep.

All to soon the sound of many alarm clocks going off at once woke me up. I sat up and glanced around the room and noticed Jack was still asleep. I got to my feet and wobbled over to Jack's pillow, struggling to stand on the soft surface. "Jack! Jaaaack!" I called while pushing on his nose attempting to wake him up. His eyebrows scrunched up and I heard a muffled "sleeping" before Jack pulled the duvet tighter around his shoulders. Starting to feel hungry and not really in the mood to go back to sleep I continued to pester Jack. "No you're nooot Jaaaaack!" This time I was met with silence. I stopped for a minute to think of what would wake Jack up, then it hit me. "Jack I made cookies"

Minutes later Jack and I were sitting at the kitchen table, well Jack was. I was sitting on it. I stood from beside my plate of toast and walked over to the mug full of tea. Climbing onto the stairs Jack had made out of books I reached the top of the mug and used the straw to drink my fill. Jack was eating his breakfast with a frown mumbling about cookies and sipping on his coffee. Once I had finished eating Jack took out his phone and opened the camera app. He turned to me with a smile "So, ready to get started?"