A/N and explanation

So, first of all hi and sorry for the extreme lack of updates. I've been struggling a bit emotionally and over all have just had a lack of motivation. I'm not stopping this story, I do intend to finish it eventually. It just might take some time as I want to prioritize other things first.

The second thing I wanted to talk about was hate towards certain g/t writers and the community as a whole. I'm not going to get angry at the people involved or ramble on about it much, instead I want to give my opinion on the community.
It's not as if giants and tiny people are an entirely new thing either, both have existed in mythology and fairytales all around the world for centuries. Hell even modern video games have incorporated it, from Shadow of the colossus and The last guardian to Giant cop and Townsmen vr!

But it's an oddly specific thing to write about but something that I related to when I first found it. The feeling of being small, that everything around you was so much bigger and out of your control. The feeling of being misplaced as though this world wasn't meant for you. The fear of something impossibly ginormous looming over you, or the vulnerability of relying on someone so much bigger then you for the simple task of climbing the stairs.

It was the perspective that I always enjoyed. Seeing the different writing styles, was the person just extremely small in a normal world or had your average person wound up in a land of giants. And with these different styles came a brilliant community. People who took time out of their day to exercise creative writing and do something that they enjoy and that people enjoy reading. Pushing the limits of perspective and imagery to make heartbreakingly funny and terrifyingly brilliant stories, which can just for a minute take me to another world entirely.

Any writer that can do that should be proud of their work. At the end of the day it's about writing and reading, if you enjoy either or most likely both, do it regardless of what others say. That's all I really have to say, if ya want to read then read. If you want to write write. Ignore those who hate but listen to constructive feedback, take pride in what you do and keep a positive mental attitude 💕