Photobomb

I smiled using Jack's iPad to scroll through his Instagram. It had been a couple of days since Jack and I started our "project" if you could call it that. Plus we weren't even half way through the photos, plus a couple of videos for when we were at pax. It started off subtly with a picture of the toast I had been eating. Tiny bites were clearly visible. Then when Jack had made pancakes the other day, he took a selfie but little footprints could be seen in some spilt flour in the background. The most recent picture was of the view from Jack's recording room on a particularly rainy day, only my shadow was on the windowsill.

The theorizers on tumblr were starting to connect the photos (Jack had purposely spread them out and posted them at random times). Some panicked thinking it was Anti but I just giggled as people began to blame Grayson Jack's little plant. But today would give the fandom the most hints. Earlier Jack had let me "accidentally" take a photo of myself. It was purposely blurry and I was mostly out of frame but it was obvious that this was not a normal sized person.

It was now around five o'clock and Jack was upstairs packing for Pax. We would spend a day in England visiting Felix before flying over to America for Pax. I was currently playing Pewdiepie's Tuber Simulator on Jack's iPad. I jumped slightly as Jack came thundering downstairs and dropped his suitcase on the sofa beside me. "Oh oh Wait there Y/n! No turn around again and use the iPad! This will be perfect for Instagram" Jack said quickly pulling out his phone. After snapping the photo Jack jumped onto the sofa to show me. It had the caption "ready for Pax"  The suitcase was the main focus of the picture but I was finally fully visible in the photo, even if my back was turned.

I grinned up at Jack, enjoying his excited behavior. "Your really excited about Pax aren't you?" I said turning back towards the iPad. "Yeah! I really can't wait. It's gona be so much fun!" Jack replied nearly bouncing in his seat. "So, when do we leave?" I asked, my excitement building. Jack smiled and replied "First thing tomorrow morning!"