Chapter 2: Clubbing? ☑️

Chapter 2: Clubbing

Liv's Pov

After deciding where to start shopping,and had gone to five plus stores and tried a million things on; ok maybe not a million. And had been shopping for at least three hours!! What this is nothing we've gone longer than this before... hello Black Friday?!??

My cinnonmon roll is long gone.

"Want to grab some lunch?"

"Sure, I'm starving" I said while laughing,because I was just about to ask her the same thing, What can I say two great minds think a like.

We decided on hibachi of course that's our go to at the mall; because belive it or not we don't come a lot so it's like our special treat.

"Let's go dress shopping, who knows when we might decide to go clubbing agian." I suggest

"Omg!! Yes!" Ash whisperer yells at me.

I know what your thinking clubbing?? They are only 19!! Well my dad knows almost everyone so we can get into clubs and we don't usually get drunk. Ok ok, before you start criticizing us and our parents, werewolves don't get drunk easily. Plus we are very responsible and our parents trust us we've only gotten drunk twice and even then it wasn't that bad.

So we went to go look at dresses Ash picked out a skin tight black dress that was a little see through at her waist and the end, that fit her body perfectly.Like I said this girl has great fashion sense and has a great eye for finding things.

Like I said this girl has great fashion sense and has a great eye for finding things

Ash's dress 👆🏻👆🏻

*30 minutes and some argue if later*

"Just go put it on!!" Ash screamed at me, drawing half the stores attention on us.

"Ugh!! Fine!" I cry, stomping into the dressing room.

Ash picked out a solid skin tight black dress for me that comes off my shoulders and was a little short, Ash was always good at finding cute stuff but sometimes it's too tight or reveling but arguing with Ash about clothes is like talking to a brick wall!!

"It's too tight!!" I say to Ash through the changing room door.
"Oh, you always say that!! Just come out already!!"  She pouted.
Ash gasped loudly, when I came out of the changing room.

"Omg Liv!!! You HAVE to get it, if you don't I'll buy it for you anyway!" Ash cries jumping up and down like a maniac.

"Ok fine,since I won't win this fight anyway." I mutter, when it comes to clothes I never win fights with Ash, I think I've won, one fight with her maybe two.

" I mutter, when it comes to clothes I never win fights with Ash, I think I've won, one fight with her maybe two