Chapter 12: I hate you ☑️

Liv's Pov

"I'm going to mark you." Tommy said confidently. What no I'm not ready for that.

"Umm how about no... we've barely known each other for a week, you're not marking me end of discussion."

"Olivia. I am your mate and I will mark you when I feel it is necessary." He grows at me, ok first of all he needs to drop the attitude.

"Yes that is true, but I will not allow you to mark me without my consent or me being ready." I say sternly, getting up from the bed and reaching for the door knob.

Just as I reached the door knob Tommy grabbed my arm and trapped me between him and the door.

'Aww come on just let him do it!!' My wolf whined. 'No if he thinks he can boss me around then he's got another thing coming' I responded coldly while Midnight whimpered.

"Tommy get off!!" I yell.

"NO, you and everyone else need to learn that you are mine." He growls.

I could tell his wolf was in control. Tommy searched for the spot on my neck where he would mark me, while I struggled against his hold while his grip on my wrists tightened.

"Tommy you're hurting me!! Please let go!! Please don't do this!!" I screamed.

Just as the words left my mouth Tommy sunk his teeth into me. I've heard that being forcefully marked hurts like hell but that doesn't even begin to describe the amount of pain I was in. I felt like my whole body was on fire and everyone was repeatedly stabbing me.

When he removed his canines and hold from me I slid down the door tears streaking my face. "I hate you." I said weakly the effects of the mark taking over and taking all my energy with as well.

**************************

Tommy Pov.

"I hate you." Libby told me in the coldest tone ever. I admit what I did was wrong but it's for her own good. Deep deep deep down I know that's not why Phantom and I knew that's not why WE did it, we did it because we are selfish and don't want her to leave us for someone else if they came around trying to take her from us; which would never happen anyway.

I think we just ruined our relationship but at least she can't leave us now. I gently picked up Libby and placed her on the bed while covering her up. I quickly showered and got ready to go to the gym.

I went to the gym and punched punching bags, the wall, the door, you name it and I punched it; destroying the gym in the process letting out all my anger. Phantom and I were both furious at ourselves for hurting our mate. So we were beating ourselves up.. literally.

"SHIT WHAT HAVE I FUCKING DONE?!?" I screamed while punching the wall. "She'll hate me forever." I whispered. I ran out of the gym and shifted running into the forest trying to clear my mind.

**********************

Liv's Pov

I woke up to a burning on my neck. Damn!! It felt like fire and hurt like hell. Suddenly everything that happened came back to me hitting me like a ton of bricks or like when Sirius Black died in Harry Potter, or when Damon died in TVD and we all cried our eyes out.....

I have to find Ash I thought. She'll know what to do, and make me feel better. So I wondered out of Tommy's room yes Tommy's it's no longer my room I'm so mad at him despite Midnight's wishes.