Chapter 21:The wedding!!!!

Chapter 21: The wedding!!!!!

One month later

Liv's Pov

So it's been a month since I found out Ash also got engaged and was also pregnant. I was so excited we're having a double wedding and we get to experience our first pregnancy together, I'm super excited!!!

Me and Ash wanted to get married before we had our babies, and you could see our baby bumps showing, since werewolves are only pregent for seven months insteas of nine.We decided to do blue and purple seeing as my favorite color was purple and Ash's was blue. The guys said that they didn't care as long as we were happy, which me and Ash both thought was really sweet and started crying due to our pregency hormones.

I'll admit the guys have been really supportive of us, have delt really with our mood swings. My main craving has been stawrberry and Nutella!! I mean who doesn't like Nutella!?!?! One day we made strawberry and Nutella cupcakes and they were amazing!! We ran out of Nutella one day and Iost it ans started crying and startated throwing things, let's just say it didn't end well for the kitchen and it's a good thing there's a store close by and Derek can run fast to the cars because shorty after we ran out of waffles which is Ash's craving and she also has cravings for Nutella so there's always Nutella and when it runs out it's not a good thing.

We went dress shopping a few days ago and we are going to get everything set up today, and we are getting married in two days on August 12th (A/N which is also my b-day, I asked my friends which day in August and they picked my b-day so lots of love to them!!) I think the guys are going to pick up their tuxes that they got fitted for last week, then when they get back we are going to start decoating. We decided to get married outside and then have the reception in the barn that's a little ways from the pack house.Belive it or not the guys have become great friends with Chase.

My parents and Summer decided to stay until the babies were born, Ash's mom came to ee her a few weeks ago and congratulated her and is coming to the wedding but went back home. Ash's mom hasn't been the same since her mate Nick died and she was there for Ash but not as much as she should have been.

I finally got out of bed and went and got ready. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair and let it fall freely, not being in the mood to mess with it. I went to the closest and put on light pink high waisted shorts, with a light blue sweater that wasn't too hot because it was has "holes" in it and I slipped on my white converses.

 I went to the closest and put on light pink high waisted shorts, with a light blue sweater that wasn't too hot because it was has "holes" in it and I slipped on my white converses

Liv's outfit 👆🏻👆🏻

When I came down stairs Ash, Summer, Dawn, mom, and Tommy's mom were sitting in the living room looking for something to watch on Netflix. "Hey sleepy head." Ash greeted me I just stuck my tongue out at her causing my mom(s) to laugh and Ash to stick her tongue at me. She knew I was up because we had a short conversation before Ash decided she didn't want to lay in bed anymore and got ready and came down stairs.