Chapter 11: I'm going to mark you☑️

Ash's PoV

As I approached Liv's "new" house. My wolf had been on edge all morning,but when I heard  a lot of things breaking and what sounded like people fighting. We were automatically concerned for Liv so I rushed up the stairs and in the door.

I was just about to ask her if she as ok and run to her as she was about to run to me, when my back collided with the door and a very husky voice said "Mine." As his arms wrapped around me hugging me; I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Holy shit I just found my mate; oh my god I'm so not ready for this. What am I going to do, ok Ash calm down no reason to have a panic attack.

It wasn't helping that my wolf was screaming. MATE!! Mate!! Love mate!!' Inside my head.

When he finally stopped hugging me I looked into his beautiful green eyes and I swear I've never seen such a pretty green. His eye color was definitely my new favorite color. And he smelled so good he smelled like a campfire and mint. Weird combination but it smelled amazing.

"I'm Derek. What's your name?"

Hot name for a hot guy. Wait no slow down,he asked me my name don't be rude and answer him I scolded myself.

"Um, Ashley, but everyone calls me Ash."

"That's a beautiful name." I was about to thank him when I heard Tommy groan. "What!! No no she can't be your mate she hates me and will kill me!!"

Derek growled. "Tommy, be nice and if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!!" Liv scolded him.

"Oh....,Liv I'm so sorry I just smelled Ash's sent on you and I got excited I'm sorry, oh and sorry Tommy."

"That's ok, but in other news Ash you get to live here with us now!!!" Liv squealed.

"Oh no." Tommy said slapping his head, causing us all to laugh.

Derek snaked his hands around me and put his head in the crook of my neck. I was a little tense but I tried not to make it noticeable. I really want to give Derek a chance but it I'm just scared.

************************

Liv's Pov

"Let's give them some privacy, maybe we can go for a run." I whispered to Tommy. He nodded and we went to go out the back door.

Tommy and I went outside and Tommy went behind a tree and shifted. I just shifted out in the open not having to worry about my clothes not shifting with me. Ha ha sucker.

Tommy ran through the forest and I followed not really knowing where to go. Tommy motioned for me to follow him so I did. He led us through this little "tunnel" I guess you could call it. And on the other side there was the beach.

Tommy went behind another tree and shifted back and putting on his clothes, while I shifted back also. "Tommy this is beautiful!!" I gushed.

"Glad you like it." He said, snaking his arms around my waist and putting his nose in my hair.

We walked around in the shore and splashed in the water. That must be like a secret place nobody knows about, kinda like mine and Ash's old hide out. We were near the pier...kinda.. it was a little bit of a walk

We walked down the pier and this big pelican swooped down and landed on the edge right in fort of us; quickly taking out my phone to take a picture.