Chapter 7: You're coming with me☑️

Liv's Pov

"What the hell is he doing here?" Ash asked very coldly.

"I'm here to talk to my mate and bring her home with me,and watch who you're taking to wolf"

"Um hold the phone, I'm not coming home with you and I'm not talking to you, and you watch who you're talking to do not talk to my best friend like that."

"Oh yes you are, even if I have to pick you up and drag you out of here like I did at the club." Thomas says smirking at me. Him and that stupid smirk.

"No your not taking my best friend!!" Ash yelled at him. I could see Thomas's eyes going black from Ash and I  "disrespecting" him.

"What's going on here?" My Dad asked coming in the front door. He took a double take when he saw Thomas.

"Alpha Thomas I apologize if my daughters have caused you any trouble I don't mean to be rude but why are you here?" My Dad asks very puzzler shooting me a questioning look.

"Oh no sir not too much trouble, but you see your daughter here is my mate and is refusing to come with me or even talk to me and I'd like for my mate to come and live with me." Thomas explained. "Oh and please call me Tommy sir we're practically family."

He shoots me another smirk knowing my parents will agree I need to go live with him. And Tommy?? Really *inserts eye roll*

"Olivia Marie Morgan!!! Is that anyway to treat your mate?!?" My mother scolded me while Thomas continued smirked at me oh how I want to slap that stupid smirk off his face.

"Mom!! You don't even know what he did to me he-" I started to say but was cut off by mother "Don't you talk back to me young lady."

"Fine" I say rolling my eyes and running up to my room followed by Ash and Summer after we were all in I quickly close and lock the door.

***********************

Tommy's Pov.

Libby's mom was scolding her for being a "bad mate" even though at this moment in time I was more in the wrong than her but I wanted to get her in trouble.

While her mother was scolding Libby my wolf and I were laughing at her it was kind of funny how her mom was taking my side. I loved her full name it was so pretty I'm sure I'll have to use it one day.

But then Libby ran off to her room followed by Ash I think that's her name and I'm guessing her little sister. I'm definitely going have my hands full with this one.

" I apologize for my daughters rude behavior." her mother said to me.

"It's quite alright, do I have your permission for Libby to come live with me?"

At first they looked hesitant but knew that either way she was coming with me."Yes you do, just promise to take care of my baby girl." her dad said.

"Of course, Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Morgan." I replied.

"Why don't you stay the night it's already four in the morning and then you and Liv can leave in the morning after breakfast, oh and dear please call me Grace, Mrs. makes me sound old." her mom giggled.

"Thank you Grace and please both of you call me Tommy."

Grace lead me to a spare room and brought me a change of clothes. Usually I wouldn't be this nice to anyone but they are my mates parents and I want to make a good impression on them. Lord this girl is doing my head in. I could hear Libby, Ash, and her sister singing some song that I'm guessing is called "Rise" because that word keeps repeating.