Chapter 9: Give me a chance? ☑️

Tommy's Room 👆🏻👆🏻

Chapter 9: Give me a Chance?

Tommy's Pov

I watched Libby's eyes light up when she saw her room I had made for her. She jumped on me wrapping her arms around me shocking me a bit but I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Thank you thank you thank you" she said. I was happy that she wasn't as mad at me anymore at least I didn't think she was... "Of course anything for you love." I smiled.

Libby crashed her lips on to mine shocking me but I quickly kissed back before she had time to changer her mind. When we both pulled away her cheeks were rosy red. I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Tommy." she said quietly. "L

"Yes ?"

"I think we got over on the wrong foot and we should start over, that is if you want.... just please don't boss me around or treat me like an object."

"Of course I want to start over and give us a chance, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about as well, and I'm sorry for ordering you around it's just I'm not used to people not doing what I say and arguing with me.

"Well then it's settled; Hi I'm Olivia" she said sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"Hi I'm Thomas, but I'd like it if you called me Tommy."

Instead of shaking her hand I took her hand and pulled her into a hug, we were caught up in our own little moment enjoying each other's comfort.

But of course all good things must come to an end. "THOMAS BLAIR EVANS!! Why didn't you tell me you found your mate and she was here?!?" My annoying little sister Dawn yelled at me. While Libby began laughing uncontrollably.

"I was going to tell you and we've barley been in the house 15 minutes!! Geez woman" I said, my sister and I have a really close relationship.

"Don't you woman me!! And aren't you going to introduce us??  No never mind I got it." she said. "Hi I'm Dawn, Tommy's little sister and I can tell we are going to be great friends!!"

"Hi I'm Olivia but you can call me Liv and I hope so you remind me of my best friend Ash you guys would get along great." She said and frowned at the end luckily she didn't know about my other surprise for her.

"I'll leave you girls to it I have Pack business to deal with I'll see you at dinner." I said while pecking Libby's cheek causing her to blush and my sister to 'awwww'.

**************************

Liv's Pov

"So should we go to my room and watch Leap Year?" Dawn asked me. 

"Sure just let me go change my clothes, oh umm where can I do that?" I asked

"I'll take you to Tommy's room because that's where your stuff should be."

Dawn was really pretty she had really long brown hair that kind of reminded me of Ash's hair. I really missed Ash, I hope I get to see her soon!! Dawn and Ash would get along really well. While I was in my thoughts I hadn't realized we had made it to Tommy's room.

I went in and got my suitcase out and put on some black Nike shorts and my black Dolan twins sweatshirt. I went into the bathroom which was huge by the way, and put my hair in a side braid and bun.

When I came back out of the bathroom I looked at Tommy's room. It was decorated nicely, Tommy or someone had good taste.

I walked out of the room and found Dawn waiting on me. "OMG THE DOLAN TWINS I love them!!" She said. "Me too,  Ash and I love them and we got my little sister Summer addicted!!" I tell her.

"Let's go get some food and then we can go watch leap year." She told me and I nodded. It had just occurred to me that I hadn't eaten all day, whoops.

Dawn made us pizza rolls, chicken nuggets, and lots of fries!! All of which are some of my favorite snacks!!  We took our food up to Dawn's room which was beautiful I absolutely loved all the purple it was so pretty!!!

We ate our food and watched leap year. "Just throw it in the wash it'll be grand" we both said at the same time while laughing. Half way through the movie I fell asleep. All of this mate "drama" has really wore me out.

**********************

Tommy's Pov.

After I killed the rouges and got the border issues fixed which took forever. Ugh I hate all these stupid rouges!! I went back into the house and had a sandwich assuming Libby and Dawn already ate.

Then I went up to Dawns room where I found a sleeping Libby. She looks so cute when she sleeps. "Has she been asleep long?" I questioned Dawn. "Yeah she fell sleep half way through the first movie I'm on my third movie now by the way, anyway night bro"

"Ok, thanks night sis." I  say while picking up Libby and taking her to our room she snuggled in closer to me which made Phantom and I smile.

I laid her down on the bed ,kissing her forehead. I went into the bathroom and took a very hot shower. I got out and put on some gray sweatpants. When I came back out of the closet Libby was stirring a lot and it looked like she was having a nightmare again so I tried to wake her up. Which I was failing at then I yelled  her name and she shot awake with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, it's ok you're safe now it's ok." I said while petting her hair and pulling her into my lap while she cried. "What happened?" I asked softly. "I- I... I don't know I get these dreams once in a while but it's been a while since I've had one; while I'm having the dream I know what's going on and it feels so real but when I wake up I can't remember what happened."

"It's ok you're safe now and nobody is going to hurt you or take you away from me, I won't let them." I whisper while putting my nose in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent calming down my wolf.

I don't know how long we laid there but after a while she fell asleep and soon I did too knowing my mate was safe in my arms.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Word count:1136

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Word count:1136