Chapter 14: Meeting the inlaws ☑️

This chapter is dedicated to prettylittleliars259 and 1D_LOVER1967 thanks for your sweet comments!! 💜💜
--------------------------------------------
- -

Chapter 14: Meeting the i laws

Liv's Pov

I stood there staring at Tommy wishing that I could teleport into his arms. I was still a little mad at him but I really missed him and that was the least of my problems right now.

"Let them go and maybe I'll make your death quick." Tommy yelled at Alexander.

"Hmmm I don't know, they are quite good company." He said smirking. Causing a loud dangerous growl to erupt from all our mates.

The next thing I knew Tommy's pack had shifted holy shit they have some huge wolfs.There's not a lot of wolfs bane left in me but the silver is slowing the process for Midnight to get it out of our system.

If I could break free I could help or do something and not be a damsel in distress, even though I'm quite weak.

"Ahh!!" I screamed as I was brought out of my thoughts, but relaxed when I noticed Chase un-cuffing us; the silver not bothering him and if it was he didn't show it.

"Thank you." I say rubbing my wrists.

"Ok girls I need to get you you safety, let's go." Chase urged.

"No I want to help I'm not going to abandon my pack, when they came to rescue me."

"Liv I get you want to help and you're worried about Tommy but you're extremely weak and malnourished, please let's go."

"Look out!!" Ash and Dawn screamed. Just as I felt my arm break and saw Alexander smiling at me evilly. I screamed out in pain.

Tommy came and tackled him off me, quickly tearing his head off and ripping him to shreds.

I started to fall as strong arms caught me before I hit the ground and I inhaled Tommy's scent. "I got you baby, you're safe now." Tommy soothed as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

***************************
Tommy's Pov

I caught Libby just before she hit the ground. She's extremely malnourished and I'm sure the mate bond took a huge toll on her too.

My poor Libby, it's all my fault I thought as I nuzzled my nose in the crook of her neck
inhaling her intoxicating scent.

If I hadn't marked her she wouldn't have gotten mad at me, and ran away.. twice. As I carried Libby off into the forest and to the pack Doctor I looked back seeing Alexander's house and property in flames. I smirked at that walking away tightening my grip.

1 week later

"WHY HASN'T SHE WOKE UP YET?!" I boomed at the pack Doctor; Dr. Calvin.

"When the Luna's arm was broken she probably went into a state of shock from everything that's and her body is trying to heal itself, it may have only been two days but because she is a Luna her body uses more energy just as your does." He informs me.

"When will she wake up?" I questioned worriedly.

"It's hard to tell it's all a matter of her "wanting" and trying to wake up."

"Come on love wake up, please, please just wake up." I cried playing with her long  blonde locks. I never cry but I'm so afraid I'm going to lose her and I-I just can't.