Chapter 4: I'm in trouble ☑️

Liv's house 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Chapter 4: I'm in trouble

Liv's Pov

Getting a better look at Tommy and My God he was hot, I know it might be the mate pull but I mean he's still really hot!! He has short blonde hair that's kind of shaggy, he had gorgeous blue eyes that I could get lost in, muscles that were tight against his navy blue shirt, (my wolf was drooling over his muscles geez she needs to get a hold of herself) and I could see his abs through his navy blue shirt.

I quickly pulled my self back into reality, he just yelled at me for being at a club and dancing, when he doesn't even know me. Sure we're mates but that doesn't give him the right.

I was looking for an answer that wouldn't make him angry because I really didn't feel like causing a scene. Flinching a little because of the look he was giving me and his eyes were constantly changing from blue to black which meant his wolf way trying to take over.

Quickly shaking it off because how dare he come in here and yell at me!! I don't care if he's my mate or not! My wolf whimpered in the back of my head not wanting me to be mad at our mate, but I pushed her to the back of my head.

"What do you mean what the hell am I doing?! I'm dancing with my best friend!! Do you have a problem with that?" I yell with annoyance in my voice and jerked out of his grip causing him to growl.

"Don't yell at me!!" He growls "Yeah I do have a problem when I see MY mate in a club looking and acting like a slut, who I'm guessing is under age of being allowed to legaly be in a club!" he growls

Wow could you growl anymore? We get it you're "a big scary wolf"

" How dare you!!;  I am not a slut, you don't even know me and you come in here and start screaming at me!! And calling me a slut?!?" I screamed by now the whole club was staring at us but I didn't care

Tommy's eyes were flashing between blue and black even more now.Thankfully there's not many humans here.

"Do not yell at me!!! You are going to leave this club right now and go home and change!!" He says through gritted teeth.

Is this guy for real?? "THE HELL I AM , I've got news for you buddy but you don't tell me what to do!!"

"DON'T TEST ME MATE!!" He yelled and his eyes were fully black now. Oh $hît I'm in trouble but oh well that's what I'm good at!!

"I said I was staying here!! With my friend and I'm not going home until I want to!"

"I told you not to test me" he said with a smirk.

He's smirking,why is he smirking? I'd like to smack that smirk right off his gorge- no bad Liv stop, I scolded myself.

Next thing I know I'm being picked up and thrown over his shoulder!!

Wha the fuck is wrong with this guy!! Ugh!! And my wolf was purring!! She's was fucking purring ugh that girl I swear!!!

"PUT ME DOWN" I screamed at Thomas while hitting his back.

"ASH!!! Help me!!"

"Sorry Liv but I don't think I can but I'll follow you,ok?" She yells through the crowd Of people.

Wow thanks for the help Ash really appreciate ALL YOUR HELP!

"THOMAS I SWEAR TO G-"

"I gave you a chance to leave and you didn't listen now we are doing it my way" he said and I could hear the smirk in his voice!! Ugh!! I hate his stupid smirk!! I wish I could slap it off his face!!

'His cute face!' Midnight purrs in my head. All I can do is roll my eyes at her.

"Oh you are so dead" I say through gritted teeth. And he laughed at me, he freaking laughed at me what the hell!!!!

How are people ok with this?? Oh yeah he's one the most feared Alpha nobody is going to mess with him. 'Duh plus you should be happy we found our mate!' my wolf mocked and whinned.

Then he put me in his car and closed the door, I tried to open it but it wouldn't, Tommy smirked and said "child lock". Ugh the nerve of this guy.

"This is considered kidnapping ya know, and I'm not a child so you don't need to put the child lock on the doors"

"No it's not because you are my mate so it's not considered kidnapping, and if you had listened to me you wouldn't be in this situation" he stated calmly like this was the most normal thing in the world; and like the last 10 minutes didn't just happen.

The nerve of this guy.

"You don't tell me what to do!! You're not my mother!!"

"Actu-.." he started

"No just shut up and please take me home" I state coldly. "Ok." he mumbles back.

Oh now that I yell and I am livid for more reasons than one Mr. "Big Bad Alpha" shuts the hell up!!! Well good!!! Ugh!!

The rest of the car ride was filled with awkward silence as soon as he pulled up and opened "my" door, I jumped out and sprinted to my house heels in hand because I took them off half way here, and opened the door, slammed it and locked it.

My wolf whimpered, 'How can you talk our mate like that?!?' She whined. But I just blocked her out I'm really not in the mood for her crap right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1014

--------------------------------------------------------------Word count: 1014