Chapter 3: Tommy ☑️

Tommy's outfit 👆🏻👆🏻

Chapter 3: Tommy

Tommy's Pov

I woke up asleep at my desk, this usually happens at least 3 times a week, but it's been happening a lot more lately because of those stupid rouges. Ugh I want to kill them all!! Who do they think they are coming onto my land???

I'm the Alpha of the Silver Crest pack we are one of the most powerful pack in the Sates and all the rouges fears us because of me. My dad was a very stong Alpha, so I just made sure I continued the legacy.

I haven't found my mate yet but when I do she will never leave me and she'll stay with me even if she doesn't want to. She's my mate so she has to stay with me no matter what, and I'll love her more than anything, and to the best of my ability she might  have to help me with that...... the whole love thing.

I'm the most feared Alpha so it could be understandable that she might not like me at first but I'd be nice to her but only to her because she's my mate and I want her love because I will give her all of mine. Even if I have to work to get it. I was still thinking about my mate that I couldn't wait to meet when I heard a knock on my office door.

"Come in." I say in my Alpha voice, it was my Beta and best friend Derek. We've been best friends since we were kids because our parents were  best friends too. He's the most annoying person ever and I'd never admit it but I love him, he's basically my brother.

"Man you gotta stop falling asleep in your office it's not healthy for you." he reprimands me as he walks in closing the door behind him. I roll my eyes and mumble a response, "Yeah I know but I'm the Alpha and I have to deal with the rogue problems."

"I could help you but you won't let me." he mumbles but I still hear thanks to my enhanced hearing, and just rolled my eyes in response.

"Ok well anyway the reason I came in here was to say that we should go clubbing tonight,maybe you can get a break, you obviously need one.

"Yeah sure why the hell not." I reply not taking my eyes off some files, kind of paying attention and kind of ignoring him.

" Alright see you tonight bro." he says walking through the door and leaves closing the door. I found the file I was looking for and got up and left my office to go shower, after I showered and get dressed.

I go downstairs to get breakfast. Two pieces of bacon, eggs, and a piece of toast.

Finishing eating, and heading back up stairs to work.

Before I know it, it's already dark out, and just like that the day was gone.Just as I finished putting the flie away Derek  mind linked me.

"Hey man I can't go clubbing tonight something came up with my "dad", but you should still go and take a break, don't make me send guards to drag you to the club" he teases me.

"It's ok no problem..and fine.... I'll go.. is everything ok? Oh and Derek don't threaten me" I growl kind of  joking and at the same time I wasn't.

"Yeah everything is fine and sorry man, now go have some fun!!" he says. I left the mind link there not wanting to get into another stupid conversation with Derek and waste my time. I quickly finished on the last file about border patrol and grab a coat and went out to my BMW i8.

*10 minutes later*

Arriving at the club only a few minutes later due to my speeding, a ticket was nothing to me.As soon as I get through the doors I head towards the bar to get a Vodka tonic on the rocks and had about 2 more after that, I could have had more but I wanted to go find a quick hook up, so I made my way to the dance floor.When I got closer to the dance floor I smell this amazing smell it smelled like the beach and honey.

'Mate!Mate! Go to her! Mark her!!' My wolf Phantom urged.

All I could think is why the hell is my mate a club with all these perverted males that could touch her, hurt her, or try and take her home.

My blood was boiling. I felt my wolf try and take over but I held him back, this was mainly a werewolf club but there were a few humans and I didn't need him shifting and making a scene.

I finally saw her she had long golden blonde hair that was almost down to the small of her back, a nice figure, and the most beautiful violet eyes I'd ever seen.

She was wearing a tight black dress that reached almost mid thigh and came off her shoulders.

What is she wearing? I growl I mean yeah she looked hot but nobody can look at what's MINE I growled when she turned around again I saw her beautiful smile and walked over to her and spun her around to face me.

She flinched at first but then realized what was happening and looked into my eyes, I was getting lost in her gorgeous violet eyes but quickly rained in my thoughts.

"What the hell are you doing?" I growled.

She looked at me and looked like she was looking for an answer that wouldn't make me angry or something I'm not sure. She flinched a little probably noticing my farthest glare and how my eyes keep changing colors.

---------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1030

---------------------------------------------------------Word count: 1030