Chapter 17: Surprise (part 2)☑️

Liv's Pov

I woke up and rolled over to snuggle into Tommy but.... he wasn't there. Hmm? Where could be? I know he wouldn't leave me so he has to be here somewhere I mean this is a pretty big hotel room.

So I left our "bedroom" and went to the kitchen. I walked through the small living room and into the kitchen, but once again there was no Tommy.

I walked further into the kitchen to get a glass of water, when I noticed a paper on the counter. So obviously I picked it up and read it, wow I really need to stop talking to myself people are going to think I'm crazy.

'Because you are crazy' Midnight mocked in a 'duh' tone 'Oh shut your face, you're crazy wolf and you're the one that makes me crazy!! Now if you don't mind I'm going to read this note now.' I said blocking my wolf out before she had to time to give me a smartass remark.

Hey Libby, I went to go take care of some last minute things for our date tonight. I will see you around 9 that gives you 4 hours to get ready considering you read this around 5ish. I'll be getting ready in a separate room. Also I'm having a dress sent up to you around 6:30ish. I hope you like it:) if you need anything call me. Love you <3

Love,

Tommy

I hadn't realized how late it was until I finished reading Tommy's note, Four hours, that should be enough time... but then again I don't have Ash to help me.....I guess I'll just have to make the most of it.

I grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator, grateful there was some in there.

I went back to our "room" and got my suitcase out and set it on the bed. I got out my shampoo,conditioner, body wash, brush, tooth brush, face wash, lotion, and my trusty curling wand, hair dryer, and makeup.

I grab my phone and small speaker I brought with me and turned on my Spotify.

I got my shower stuff and got into the shower, turning on my music. I started washing my hair and began singing along to Painkiller by Ruel. The bathroom was really nice it has a walk in shower, bathtub, and a double vanity.

After I finished my shower I blow dried my hair and stared to put on my make up. I put on light foundation, heavier blush since it's going to be dark out, eyeliner, and gray eyeshadow making a smokey eye look, and topped it all off with really black mascara.

I then went out and put on some undergarments and a bath robe and went to go do my hair I did tight curls making my hair look shorter, and pulled some up on both sides and did a French braid on the sides and tied them together.

My hair took an hour, Ash can usually do it in thirty minutes but an hour.I'm honestly spoiled and blessed with Ash that's for sure.

Now between my shower, hair, and makeup i had about and hour left. That took a long time but it's worth it for Tommy. I had a little extra time so I decide to paint my nails, I decided painted them a sea green. After my nails were done drying I went to go get dressed seeing I had a little over thirty minutes left because I was just messing around... then I realized my dress isn't here yet it should have been here hours ago.

I was just about to call Tommy when I heard a knock at the door. I really hope that's my dress. I went and answered the door.

"Yes?" I asked.