Chapter 16: Surprise (part 1) ☑️

Liv's Pov

I woke up to the feeling of eyes staring at me. I rolled over to see Tommy staring at me. "What?" I questioned confused. And then blushed a dark shade of red, remembering what happened last night and all I had covering me was a sheet.

"You're so cute when you blush, and you have nothing to be embarrassed about Libby, you're beautiful."

This caused me to blush even more and attempt to hide my face. Before I was pulled into his chest while he put his face in my neck inhaling my scent.

I sighed in content. I can't believe how far we've come in the last few months, if you had told me a month ago I would be in love with Tommy Evans I would have thought you were crazy and that you needed to be committed.

Wait, did I just say I'm in love with Tommy? 'Yep you did.' Midnight laughed at me. 'And can we talk about last night I mean holy-' I cut her off 'No! No we can not!!' I said quickly blocking her out.

"Libby?"

"Hmm"

"I'm sorry, so so sorry, for everything I did to you and I honestly don't know how you forgave me, after everything I did. You're truly an amazing person Libby and I couldn't have asked for a better mate and Luna, and I love you so so much Libby."

I was completely shocked and at that moment I knew that I had definitely made the correct choice on giving Tommy a chance and any doubt I ever had was immediately erased.

"I love you too Tommy!" I said as I crashed my lips onto his.

Later that day...

"You guys did it??" Ash questioned excitedly as Dawn listened in.

"Yes we did and before you ask I'm NOT answering ANY questions so don't even try." I said to Ash more than Dawn.

"Ugh you're so not fun!!" She complained.

"So Dawn, how's it going with Chase?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows causing her to laugh.

"Good!! And.. he marked me.." she said blushing shyly.

Ash and I both squealed loudly causing Dawn to cover her ears and shake her head at our antics.

*********

We were all sitting in the cinema room watching Camp Rock 2 the final jam *sobs uncontrollably* I was signing along with Ash and Dawn. Can we all just agree that  young Jo Jonas is bae, don't even try to lie.

The doors opened to reveal all our mates. Derek came in and snuggled up with Ash and Chase did the same.

"Hey Libby, can I talk to you?" Tommy asked from outside the door.

"Sure." I said smiling getting up and walking to him.

***************

Tommy's Pov

I woke up to see Libby cuddled up next to me she's so cute when she sleeps and I'm glad her nightmares are dying down, because honestly it's horrible and there's nothing I can do.