Chapter 2

~(your point in view)~

    The night grew colder and colder, but I felt a lot more comfortable with Sangwoo with me. I didn't feel as lonely as I usually did with him around. He was so sweet and kind, especially for someone who looked as good as he did.

   We talked a little bit on the way, Sangwoo did most of the talking, he's pretty outgoing. He seems to be the kind who has a lot of friends unlike myself.

     After a few minutes of walking we reached his house, it was pretty big for someone who lives by themselves. We walked on the front steps together and Sangwoo opened the door in front of me, I thanked him and walked right in with Sangwoo following.

His house seemed pretty cozy. It was a simple house, it had a kitchen, an upstairs, a bathroom, and a bedroom for all human needs.

I followed Sangwoo into the kitchen. There was already a meal sitting on the table. It was nicely prepared and it smelled delicious. Right after Sangwoo sat me down I grabbed a bowl and dug in. I couldn't tell if the food actually tasted good or I was just starving.

Sangwoo gave me a sweet smile "I'm glad you like it, (y/n)!" But right after that his smile faded away. "You seem so down. Is something the matter?"

I tried to fake a smile, I didn't know I was so easy to look through. "Sorry.... Life has been tough for me... That's all." I didn't want to tell him how I ended up like this... Heck, I just met this guy less then an hour ago!

Sangwoo shook his head " don't worry about it, you just a remind me of someone, that's all."

Who the hell do I remind him of...?

"You want some dessert?" Quickly changing his expression back to a smile. nodding, he took my plate away and replaced it with a bowl of chocolate ice cream. My favorite. I only just met this guy and he's treating me so nicely, with his sweet smile and his beautiful eyes- what am I saying?? Am I going nuts? How can I have such feelings for someone I already met? I shook my head, trying to distract myself. The only person who treated me this well was my friend Yoonbum.... But I haven't seen him in months... Oh how I missed him.

I thanked Sangwoo for the dinner and everything he's done for me. I grabbed the spoon and stuck it in the ice cream pulling out a big chunk, and sticking it inside my mouth. But, something felt odd... When I looked back at Sangwoo all I could see was a big smirk on his face, it was almost terrifying. "Sangwoo... What's wrong..?" I could barely finish my sentence, the walls started to melt, the color in the house drained, and the next thing I see is pitch black.