Chapter 7

Make sure to comment some ideas:)

I felt sick to my stomach. I still couldn't get what happened last night out of my mind. The same image of Sangwoo on top of me would pop up in my head.

I was still sleeping on the cold concrete floor, till something tugging on my leg woke me up. I was so exhausted, so I forced my eyes open.

I looked down towards my legs, and there sitting next to me ,was Yoonbum, wrapping bandages around my bruised legs.

I looked over to my right where my right hand was tied up, but It was untied. Same with my left arm. Did Yoonbum untie me? I could tell my legs were free as well.

Bum noticed my head wondering around and broke the silence. "Y-you awake (y/n)?" His voice was soft and troubled.

"Yea, thank you...." I sat up and looked at the marks the rope made on my wrists. It left tiny browses all around.

My mind was scrambled. I wanted to ask how Yoonbum got here but he probably doesn't want to talk about it. I don't blame him. I guess I was still shocked to see him here, in all places.

I watched Bum as he finished up wrapping up my legs. Once he was finished he looked up at me and faked a smile "I need to head back upstairs before Sangwoo notices" he turned around and started crawling towards the door.

My heart sank. I didn't want him to leave, I was afraid of being alone again. "Bum, wait." Bum turned around the second he heard his name, my face turned red. "I... I.. Um..."

Bum gave me another weak smile and crawled back towards me. Next thing I know, his arms are wrapped around my waist, giving me a tight squeeze. I didn't resist, I hugged him right back.

I could feel his warm tears dripping on my naked body, he started to shake. "What are we going to do...? I'm afraid..." I could feel his pain, I began to cry myself, tugging Bum tighter and closer.

I was afraid myself. For the both of us.

We eventually let go and Bumi headed back upstairs. Luckily, Sangwoo didn't notice his disappearance.

I laid back down and tried to fall back asleep, but I couldn't. I rolled around on the hard floor, try to get in a good position but nothing worked.

After awhile of laying down, I heard the front door open upstairs, and Sangwoos voice echoed in the house "I'm back~"

I could hear him open the basement door, I quickly laid on my stomach and pretended I was asleep, hoping he wouldn't bother me.

I could hear his footsteps get louder and louder till they suddenly stopped right next to me. "Hey (y/n), you awake?"

I stayed still without saying a word.

"HEY! (Y/N)!" Before I knew it Sangwoo kicked me on my side. I begun to cough up blood. At this point it was obvious I was faking it.

I rolled over on my back and looked up at Sangwoo. He had a nasty grin on his face.

"You're getting kinda boring so I'm going to try something new today" he threw me back the large shirt he gave me last night, and helped me put it on. Once I was wearing the shirt, Sangwoo carried me back up the stairs.

We headed to the kitchen, I noticed Bum sitting on a chair in front of the counter making dinner. Sangwoo dropped me next to Bum. He stopped what he was doing, and looked over at Sangwoo and I. By the expression on his face, he was terrified.

I was so weak from sitting in the basement for the past week. When Sangwoo dropped me on the ground, I struggled to sit up.

Sangwoo crouched down so he was at my eye level. "Bum is doing a shitty job at his chores, he's going to need a little help~" he ordered me to cook and clean around the house.

I closely listened to Sangwoo while looking down at my shaking hands. I was so nervous. what if I screw up?

"HEY! (Y/N)!"

I jumped from how loud he called my name. I looked up at him to avoid making him any angrier.

"Are you even listening to me??"

I nodded quick to make it clear I was all ears.

Sangwoo let out a sigh and left the room leaving Bum and I in the kitchen.

Yoonbum was sitting on a chair, preparing a nice dinner for Sangwoo.

I looked down on the floor, not moving a muscle. I was too afraid to move, but who knows what Sangwoo would do if I didn't follow his orders.

"You ok (y/n)?"

I looked up to find the source of the voice, seeing Bums skinny body sitting on the chair next to the counter, he looked pretty worried. But, seeing his face put me at ease and made me feel a lot more comfortable.

I slowly shook my head to answer Bums question. I don't know why someone would ask such a question like that, during a time like this.

I began to help Bum prepare dinner for Sangwoo. I also had time to scrub the floors before dinner was finished. I wanted to please Sangwoo and not get on his bad side.

After a few hours of labor Sangwoo came back in the kitchen, he looked pleased.

Bum and I set the table, and finished up the meal. Once we were finished, Sangwoo sat us on a small table in the corner of the room, while he sat on the big table in the middle of the room. None of us said a word while eating, it was kinda awkward.

After the meal, Sangwoo threw Bum and I back in the basement, letting our bodies hit the cold pavement floor, and locked the door behind him.

I was too weak to try to sit up, so I just laid on my back, closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. But I couldn't. Was it the hard floor? No. Was it fear? Possibly. Whatever it was, it kept me awake.

"Are you still awake, (y/n)?"

Bums voice startled me

"Y-yea..."

I turned my head to face him, he was looking right back at me. I could see him shake a little bit, I don't blame him, it's freezing down here.

I used my last bit of strength to crawl towards him, and sat up next to him. Bum gently laid his head on top of my lap, using it as a pillow. I played with his hair a little and before I knew it, I fell asleep...

-----

I hope you guys enjoyed:) I wanted to add best boy Yoonbum.