Chapter 8

I was really tired while writing this, sorry.

The echoing sound of footsteps, and a tune I've heard many times before, woke me up. I struggled to sit up, while noticing Bum has disappeared from my lap.

"Sorry sweet heart~ didn't mean to wake you up"

Sangwoos voice came closer and closer till he was standing right above me, looking down on my frail body. He leaned over and grabbed my tiny wrist, dragging me up the stairs.

"S-Sangwoo! S-stop!"

Both legs being dragged up the staircase. The pain was almost unbelievable. My leg swinging, and knocking each step on the staircase. The last thing I needed was more injuries on my legs.

Once we reached the top, Sangwoo seemed to be out of breath.

"Jesus.... For someone who's all bone, you're pretty heavy!"

He finally let go of my wrist, leaving a red hand mark on it. I looked down on my wrist and began to rub it, wishing the mark would go away soon.

I looked around, noticing we were in Sangwoos bedroom, I guess I didn't realize it before. I looked over to the door, it was closed. I could hear Bumi fixing up a meal on the other side, at least he was ok.

I was too busy paying attention to my surroundings to notice Sangwoo picking me up by the wrist once more, and throwing me on top of his mattress.

I groaned in pain, while struggling to get back up, but Sangwoo pushed me back down. He ended up locking both hands, around both my wrists, and with his muscular body all spread out, he layed right above me.

I could feel my face turn bright red.

"S-Sangwoo...?"

Before I could ask what he was up to, his mouth came close to me, gently pressing his lips against mine. I didn't reject it, but why?

Sangwoo removed his right hand away from my wrist, and gently stroke my bright red cheek, giving me an innocent smile.

"Do you love me, (y/n)?"

Of course I didn't love this bastard. But I didn't want to make him angry.

"Yes."

It was so hard to choke out those words, but I wanted to get out of this house alive, along with Bum.

"That's perfect!"

Sangwoo seemed pleased. He removed his other hand from my wrist, and used both hands to removed my top. Once it was completely off, and all that was showing was my bra, Sangwoo began to remove that as well.

As much as I wanted to fight back, I couldn't. I was too weak, and who knows what Sangwoo would do to me.

Sangwoo went in for another kiss, while placing one of his hands on my breasts.

I wanted to cry, but I used all my might to stop myself. Should I yell for help? Bum would be able to hear me. No. I don't want him to get hurt.

I could feel Sangwoos tough inside my mouth. What should I do...?

Eventually Sangwoos mouth found itself down my neck, soon reaching to my breast, and he began to bite the nipple.

I flinched at the pain, I tried to stop myself from moaning but it was too late.

Sangwoo heard me, and raised his head to look back at me. He looked pleased.

"You're actually enjoying this?"

Was I...? Was I actually enjoying it?

My face blushed even more, as I quickly shook my head.

He gave me a giggle "stop fucking lying."

I sat back up on the bed, Sangwoo sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel one of his hands playing with my hair.

I couldn't help it, I was in too much pain. I could feel warm tears falling down my cheeks. But it was strange, with Sangwoo so close around me, it was some what comforting. But he's the reason why I'm feeling this way.

I used my arms, and hugged Sangwoo back.

"Ha ha. I knew you loved me."