Disobey Sangwoo

(A/n) well fellas, for working on this story for over a year now, heres one out of two endings. I'm sorry for not updating this for over a year, I wanted to get this done. Please enjoy :)

Btw my writing style probably changed a lot so I'm sorry if it's weird UwU

"I CAN'T DO IT" my fragile voice echoed in the empty basement. There's no way I'm going to kill Bum. I can't kill him, he's my friend.

The knife dropped out of my hand, and landed on the hard floor. "I'm sorry Sangwoo..." My sobbing became louder, as my knees dropped to the ground. "I just can't..."

Bums skin grew pale, but I could tell he still had a pulse from his breathing. I crawled to Bums body, laying his head on my knees, brushing his messy hair away from his face.

Sangwoo didn't say a word, he just stood there in disbelief. Is he angry at me...?

By the looks of it, Bum was unconscious. I began to debate with myself whether I should bring him up stairs or not. Sangwoo is probably pissed at me... And how the hell am I supposed to bring him up there?

As soon as I gained enough courage to ask Sangwoo for his assistance, an odd sharp pain found its way into my lower back. "W-what...?" My head swung directly towards the pain. Sticking out of my back was the knife I dropped just now, covered in my own blood.

"Sangwoo...?" I lifted my head up, only to see him filled with rage.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" His hand flew across my face. "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DISOBEY ME?"

"N-no, Sangwoo, I'm s-sorry" my cheek stung from the hit I received, making my hand softly place itself on my cheek. The slap was so shocking, I almost forgot I had a fucking knife sticking out of my back.

I felt my way down my back, searching for where I've been stabbed. My hand met with the dual kitchen knife, pulling it out as fast as possible. The pain was unbearable, feeling my insides scramble around was not a very joyful feeling.

"Sangwoo, I'm going to bleed out! I-I need bandages!" The bandages were lying right by Bums feet, but there's no way I can put them on all by myself from where the cut is located.

"Go ahead and die you whore."

"SANGWOO PLEASE." I softly lifted Bums head off my body, and desperately crawled towards the bandages.

It was a pain to get the bandage properly wrapped around my body, but I eventually got the task done. I was too worried about myself, that I just barely noticed Sangwoo take Bum upstairs. Once he came back down with just himself, he gave me a twisted look.

"W-where's Bum...?" My voice sounded fragile, like I could break in any moment.

"Why are you always so worried about that little bastard???"

Why do I care about Bum so much...? We cared for each other, I've known him my whole life, he was the only person who accepted me, even if I was weird.

My mind was clear and I knew exactly why I've done so much for him.

"Because I love him" my voice was the most confident it's ever been, ever since i've entered this hell. I truly loved him. I wanted to save him. My heart warmed from just the thought of him, he changed my life. Just seeing him, just being around him, just hearing his cute soft voice made my heart beat right out of my chest... I was truly in love with Bum.

Sangwoos eyes stared into mine, he was possibly too shocked to say anything.

My face began to become a bright red as the realization struck me... fear began to cave in thinking of how Sangwoo could possibly react to this...

A smirk finally formed on his face "oh, I see... so all of that was an act...?" Without any warning at all, Sangwoos thick, sweaty hands found their way to my neck , squeezing my throat with anger. Hitting my back against the wall. "Well it was a damn good one, you even had me fooled..."

I tried to plead, but no word can form in my mouth, just small cried for help that not even a mouse could hear. Too weak to push him away, broken legs that can't even kick their way out, I'm completely useless aren't I? Dying like a bird stuck in a cage, with its wings and feathers snipped off.

The cries soon became choking, my hands, desperately trying to push the strong man out of the way, desperately trying to ignore the pain was completely useless. As soon enough, the room got dark. I was going to die, this was the end.

Sangwoos grin grew wide, Ive never seen a smile that made me so sick to my stomach in my life.

My eyes finally peacefully closed, only sound echoed through my brain. The sound of the mans chuckles, my heavy breathing, and footsteps running on the top floor of the home. Lots of them, it definitely was not coming from Bum. My eyes tried to open to find the source, but it was useless. The man finally let go, and leaned his head next to my right ear. Whispering something before I fell into a deep slumber

"Goodnight princess~"

——————————

Air entered my nostrils, and exited through my lungs, quickly. Trying to catch each breath as if ever but if oxygen was needed.

My eyes slowly opened, revealing a white room, I realized I was sitting in a rather comfy bed. I looked around the room, there where windows, a TV... then my heart nearly stopped.

I was in a hospital.

My head searched the other side of the room revealing a similar bed, with a messy haired boy covered in bandages laying inside, all tucked in with blankets, with a small satisfied smile on his face.

"Bum?!" Just seeing him made a huge smile grow on my face.

Surprisingly, the boy was awake, he turned and smiled "(y/n)! I'm so glad you're ok!"

But, I had a strange feeling inside my stomach, it haunted me, and it didn't go away, as a mist of confusion suddenly went over my head.

"Bum, what happened?"

His eyes grew a bit sad, as they darted towards the floor, as if he wanted to avoid the topic.

"Well.. When Sangwoo places me upstairs, I crawled outside and yelled for help..." his gloomy grey eyes led back to mine "and luckily, there was a police officer near by, officer Seungbae.... he ran inside and found you down there and took us both here"

"...what about Sangwoo?"

Bum began to look sick to his stomach, his hands clenching to the sheets of the bed

".... he got away" he barely chocked out the words.

A maniac like him is still out there. Plotting something....

(A/n) hope u guys enjoyed, I'm sorry if it's a bit rushed, I might actually work on a sequel ;)