Chapter 3

...why am I so... Cold..? Goosebumps slid down my back "w-where am I...?" I don't remember anything that happened. I can't see anything so looking around would be useless. I decided to feel my way around, but when I tried to move my arms they wouldn't budge... Was I... Tied up...? Rope...? Chains..? That wasn't important. What is important is how I got here.

I was only in my underwear and bra which made the situation worse.

Should I call for someone...? No. I don't want whoever is responsible to realize I'm awake. I was sitting down and tied onto some kind of pole. What was I doing last night to end up like this...?

Realization hit me. Sangwoo. He invited me over for dinner... But that's the last thing I remember. Is he responsible? But he was so kind. I don't understand, why would he do this?

Just then I heard a loud creaking noise, the sound of an old door that hasn't been opened for a while.

"Oh. You're awake."

     I recognized that sweet, smooth voice. It was just painful thinking about it... And I thought I finally made a new friend...

   I decided to remain quiet. I didn't know how to react in a situation like this.

   I could hear footsteps walking down stairs but I still couldn't see anything, was I blindfolded...? I guess I was too terrified to notice.

   "Why are you so quiet baby?~" the footsteps got louder and louder till they suddenly stopped right in front of me.

I stayed quiet. But soon after the footsteps stopped I felt his rough hands touch around my neck to remove the blindfold. It took me a minute for my eyes to adjust to the light. But once they did, the first thing I see is Sangwoos grin starring back at me.

"How'd you sleep, (y/n)?" The way he spoke was a completely different tone from last night.

I was too afraid to answer.

"HEY." His strong arms grabbed me by the chin and pulled my head towards his. "YOU ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK YOU SOMETHING, AND YOU DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD." His voice softened and he let go of my chin. "Got it?"

I nodded quickly. I didn't want to see the results of disobeying him.

"Good." He said, while giving me that sweet smile from the night before. "Oh! I almost forgot something!" Sangwoo rushed back up the wooden stairs and disappeared out the door.

I didn't see the point of blindfolding me earlier, the second he closed the door it went pitch black. I've never been so afraid in my life. What does he want from me??!! Would the police be searching for me? No. Barely anyone realizes I exist because of my lack of friends and family.

As I sat there in the cold darkness waiting for what Sangwoo has in store for me, my heart raced. What is he planning? I could hear his footsteps from the floor above, it sounded like he was talking to someone as well but I couldn't make out the words. I thought he lived alone, could it be another victim?

Soon later the door opened back up and Sangwoo walked down holding a bag full of canned food in one hand, and a baseball bat in the other.

Once Sangwoo got close to me he put the bag down next to me and held the bat above his head. "Oh, (y/n)~ I want you to never leave my side~" using full force, he hit my left leg with the bat.

CRACK.

"And with legs that don't work well, you can't!~"

He easily broke my leg like a tiny twig.

I screamed for help, but there was no point. No one is coming. But just a few moments later

CRACK.

My right leg was in just as much pain. I couldn't bare it. I never imagined being in this much pain in my entire life. Tears flew out of my eyes. I couldn't help but scream louder. "PLEASE STOP IM BEGGING YOU."

"Quit bitching and grow up you piece of shit."