Chapter 9

The rest of the day went by pretty quick. Bumi cooked while I cleaned around the house, following Sangwoos demands.

I still couldn't get what happened this morning out of my head. I felt so much comfort with Sangwoos strong arms wrapped around my body. It was strange how someone who caused me so much pain, could fix it so quickly. Am I... Falling for him...? No, that's ridiculous. I need to get out of here alive with Bumi.

I continued to scrub the floor, once I was finished with that, I helped Bumi finish up dinner. He cooked, I helped set up the table, same as the day before.

Once I was finished, I looked back at Bum, sitting on his chair, finishing up dinner, he was so adorable. I still didn't know how he got here, or how long he's been here. Would it bother him if I asked. I'll do it later, now might not be a good time.

I looked at the door down the long hallway. How long has it been since I've been outside that door? Would I be able to crawl to the door fast enough? I could get someone to call the police, then Bum and I could be saved.

I looked around, Sangwoo was nowhere to be found, he must be in the basement. Would this give me enough time? It'd be hard with my broken legs, but it might be worth a shot. I glanced back at Bumi, finishing up our meal for the night in his chair. I missed his sweet smile, it lifted me up when we were younger. Looking back at the door, I crawled towards it as fast, and quiet at possible.

I passed the bathroom, the bedroom, and later the end of the stairs. My heart was pounding, I could feel sweat dripping down my body. I was so nervous, what if I get caught? Should I go back? No. I was already this far, I have to. I want to get out of here, I want Bum to be safe.

After what seemed like hours, I reached the door. I quickly grabbed the door handle, and turned it as fast as possible. Did I make it?

"(Y/N), LOOK OUT!"

Bums words left me frozen. I tried to turn around but before I could, I felt strong hands wrapping themselves around my mouth, and pulling my head back.

Sangwoo pulled my head next to his, leaving his mouth right next to my ear so I could hear him clearly.

"What the fuck are you trying to do?"

I looked down, seeing Sangwoo carrying a knife in one of his hands, my eyes widened. I started to shake, my breathing became uneven. I tried to move my head back, but he was too strong.

"S-Sangwo please!! It w-won't happen again!"

My words barely went through Sangwoos hands.

"Don't worry (y/n) ~ I'll make sure it won't happen again."

Just then I felt a sharp pain right below my chin, near the top of my neck. My tears fell down my eyes, the only sounds in the room was my screaming, and Sangwoos laughter.

I could feel my blood quickly drip down my neck, finding its way to my chest. My sobs were so loud, it was getting hard for me to breath.

"I thought you loved me.... And now you're trying to leave me"

Sangwoo finally let go of my mouth, making it easier for me to breath. I laid on the floor, choking on my own saliva, trying to cry out the pain away.

Sangwoo grabbed me by the wrist once more and dragged me down to the basement, it seemed a lot colder down there then I remember.

Sangwoo threw me on the ground, making me land on my side.

The pain was unbearable, I've had enough. The shirt Sangwoo gave me was covered in my blood and tears.

Sangwoo kicked me on my stomach, making me cough up blood.

"Stop wining, you're the one who didn't listen to me."

Sangwoo quickly went to the bench sitting in the corner of the basement, bringing back a rag to cover over my mouth. He crouched down in front of me, attempting to cover my mouth. I moved my head around, trying to avoid Sangwoo, but suddenly, he grabbed me by my hair, pulled my head back, keeping me still enough to tie the rag around my mouth.

Then, Sangwoo decided to tie me back to the pole, with my hands and legs restrained.

I tried my best to scream out his name, but it was all muffled. It was getting hard to breath, my heart could explode and second. I tried my best to moved my arms around my it was useless.

I was too busy focusing on everything else to notice Sangwoo slipping a blindfold above my eyes. I started to shake. The tears in my eyes became waterfalls, I've never been so afraid in my life. Just this morning I felt so much comfort with Sangwoo, his warm body was so pleasing. Just the thought that this is the same person gave me goosebumps.

"You told me you loved me this morning, whatever happened to that, sweetie?"

I couldn't see his face expression, but I could imagine his terrifying smile looking down on me. Making fun of how weak I am. But he's right, I am useless. I've always been bad with people since I was younger, and when I finally break the ice with someone, it leads me to hell.

I could feel Sangwoos hands grab me by the chin, pulling me up once more, and squeezing me tightly.

"I hate lying pieces of shit like you!"

Sangwoo let go of my chin, giving out a loud sigh.

"I hope you learn your lesson once I'm done. Don't worry cupcake, I won't take too long~"