Chapter 17

The house was quiet. I wasn't tired at all, I just silently sat there while Sangwoo wrapped his hands around me, like a child with a new toy. This made me feel a little anxious at first... But his strong hands made me fell a lot safer. Making me wrap my arms around his body right back.

His body was warm, I haven't felt this comfy in a long time. I could feel Sangwoos body move a little. Did I wake him up?? His voice was so sweat, I could hardly believe it was him talking.

"Did you sleep well (y/n)?" His eyes slowly opened, staring back at mine.

"Y-yes." I lied. The pain in my finger was almost unbelievable, I just sat in the dark waiting for the pain to fad out.

Sangwoo brought his hand, and gently placed it on my forehead. "You're burning up, are you ok?"

Of course I'm ok. It's not like I just fucking lost a finger, or got fucking kidnapped.

"I'm fine." I lied once more, too bad Sangwoo didn't fall for it this time. He stood up, walked into the kitchen, and quickly came back with a warm bowl of chicken noodle soup.

The smell was delightful. I sat up, as Sangwoo gently placed the bowl on my lap. What the hells gotten into him. My stomach started to turn, as much as I wanted to eat it, he probably put something in it. But, if I don't eat it, he'll probably get mad at me...

I picked up the spoon and scooped put a few noodles, placing the spoon inside my mouth, and swallowing the warm liquid and soft noodles. It was delicious!

It didn't take long for me to finish the whole thing. Sangwoo didn't say a word, just carefully watched me eat. I placed the bowl beside the bed once it was completely empty. "T-thank you" my eyes began to look down as began playing with my fingers a little.

Sangwoo casually picked up the bowl, walked back to the kitchen, placing it in the sink. He soon came back in the room, and sat right next to me.

He gently placed his strong hand on top of my head, and started twirling his fingers around my (h/c) hair.

I could feel my face turn a little red. "S-Sangwoo, what are you-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, Sangwoo locked his lips on mine.

My face burned with embarrassment. That was sudden! His tough asked for entrance, I let him in.

I could feel my body fall on top of the bed, with Sangwoo hovering over me.

Our lips finally unlocked, the only thing I could see was Sangwoos strong body on top of me.

I could feel my underwear slowly being removed.

"S-Sangwoo...?"

(A/n) OOOO THINGS R ABOUT TO GET SPICY