two

CHAPTER TWO.
- kris jenner

WE NEED TO FIND HER. She's all I can think of. The final daughter of Caitlin and I and we gave her up at an extremely young age.

We were selfish. Just thinking of what I did to poor, innocent Kehlani will stick with my mind forever. She didn't deserve what she got, but it happened, and it's about time we make up for our mistakes.

"Mom, are you still looking for Kehlani?" Kylie shouted from the breakfast bar whilst flicking through her social media.

"Kehlani is my daughter just as much as you are, sweetie, therefore she deserves to know her real family, don't you think?" I asked Kylie, but already she was in a world of her own, playing music to post videos on Snapchat, applying her newest shades from the Koko Kollection.

I just think how much Kehlani would fit in here. And even if she has had an awful past life, it can easily be all made up for her.

I sound like a terrible mother. For what I did to our final Jenner daughter, I completely agree, but I'm not a bad woman.

You see, Caitlin and I never planned on having more than six children. The thought of seven completely made me go insane and I just knew that this child may tear apart the family.

"You know what, Kylie?" Khloe launches a filthy look towards Kylie, "that's really, really disrespectful. This is your long-lost sister we're talking about here! You're literally being so rude!"

"Girls... no arguing!" I shouted, but it's not like they listened to me anyway, is it?

"Khloe," Kylie looks up from applying her lipgloss and batts her eyes at Khloe, "you've never even met Kehlani, she could be the biggest bitch waiting to tear this family apart and you wouldn't even know it!"

"That's enough!" I shouted to Kylie, I can feel my face heating up and tears begin to form in my eyes, "is that really what you think about your sister Kylie? Because if anything, you're tearing the family apart right now!"

"Mom! Calm down, North is here so we don't want any negativity!" Kim strutted into the room as North was tucked in her arms.

"No, you're right Kim. No negativity! Am I right girls?" Khloe says as she sits down at the breakfast bar, her Louis Vuitton bag lay in front of her.

We all burst into a giggle at how pathetic the argument was. I know Kylie didn't mean what she said, in the end of the day, she's only nineteen, but what she said was very hurtful. Obviously Kylie wouldn't know that. She'll love her sister, I can guarantee it.
The only problem is...

Where is her sister?

That's the question that has been rushing through everyone's mind at the moment. Where is the third Jenner sister? A question I'd like to know the answer for myself.

Kehlani has been with adopted parents since the age of two, they promised they'd keep contact with us but it never happened. The deal was to keep Kehlani for fourteen years since they got her and then return her to the family at the age of sixteen.

Not a full day has gone by where I haven't thought about Kehlani, most importantly, why I gave her up.

I don't understand it myself, I don't even think that she's knows that Caitlin and I are her real parents, but certainly she'll find out soon.

Or I deeply hope so.

-

Humid air, scorching sun, the wind is basically none existent but the palm trees still sway silently in the horizon, what a relaxing day. The only thing not relaxing is the thought of Kehlani.

It only just struck me that she could be in the hands of anyone at this point of time, or even worse, dead. We've not heard from her in so many years thanks to her 'loving' parents who adopted her.

Obviously I thank them for taking her in when we couldn't look after her, but why can't they let me have contact with my own daughter? Selfishness for its own.

"Mom, you seem really upset? Is everything okay?" Khloe asks me, her eyebrows are moved as her star-like eyes look at me.

"Just the thought of Kehlani, it can't leave my mind," my elbow connected with the table as I rest my chin on the palm of my hand and gaze out the window.

"How about me and the girls send letters out to everyone in the U.K.?" Khloe stares at me hopefully, "we can fly over in four days and hold private meetings in London, that's where her adopted parents live, right?"

My eyes light up, the thought that Khloe is interested in meeting her youngest sister makes me happy. The thought that she's willing to get my daughters who probably aren't much interested involved makes me even happier.

"Khloe," a stupid looking large smile is plastered across my face, I just can't help it, "that sounds amazing."

And it does. It really does sound amazing. A chance at getting to see my final baby girl again. Perfect.

END OF CHAPTER TWO.