thirteen.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
- kris jenner

"MY FOSTER PARENTS are called Carla and Micheal," the girl said to me with a smug smile on her face.

"Carla and Micheal!?" I exclaimed as I jumped up out of my seat.

"Yes! And a sister called Avery!" She said as she jumped out of the provided seat.

Running over to her, I hugged her tightly.

It's a dream come true.

"Welcome back to the family, Kehlani!" I shouted, a large smile plastered across my face.

"I've missed you, mum," she replied as she hugged me back.

-

- ellisia ross

"MY FOSTER PARENTS are called Carla and Micheal,"  I said smiling smugly. The smile being fake as I broke a cold sweat, I was so nervous, what if they knew I'm not the real Kehlani Jenner?

"Carla and Micheal!?" Kris exclaimed a little over excitedly as she jumped out of her seat.

"Yes!" I shouted pleasingly, she bought my little act, "and a sister called Avery!"

Jumping out of my seat, I was relieved to finally know that the Jenner family have bought my act.

Kris ran up to me and hugged me tightly, almost knocking me off my feet.

All I could think about is how much disinfectant I'm going to have to use after this. All I want is money.

"Welcome back to the family, Kehlani!" She shouted practically down my ear, a big stupid grin planted on her face.

This must have meant a lot to her, but I don't really care.

"I missed you, mum," I replied as I gave her a regretful hug back.

-

- kris jenner

"KYLIE, PLEASE ESCORT your sister to the room to the left and then come back in, we've finally found our missing daughter!" I exclaimed as Kylie stood up and showed her to the room.

I opened the door to find Holly with the other girl, you know, the one who passed out before, and Alisha sat by her.

"No more, girls!" I said as the girls leaped out of their seat.

"What?!" The one who passed out shouted, "mum, I'm your daughter! Is this some sort of joke?"

"Excuse me? There must be a misunderstanding..." I looked at her confused, "my daughter is in here, you can go."

"No!" She shouted back to me, "you haven't even met her parents!"

"Holly, are you sure she's okay? That passing out must have took some damage," I said to Holly, my brows furrowed in confusion and loss, "maybe you should take her to the medical room, she might need some tablets."

"I don't need any tablets," she replied to me calmly, "I just want to keep contact with you."

"I'm so sorry, but we cannot do that at all," I said to her sorrowfully.

"I understand. Can I just know when you and your 'daughter' will be flying back to America?" She asked.

"The day after tomorrow, we will be going to London Airport for takeoff at the 8:00pm flight," I told her, not sure if that was the best idea.

"Brilliant," she replied as she picked up her bag and walked out, Alisha following after her.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

authors note

did anyone like this two point perspective thing i did? idk it kinda makes it more interesting and can someone please tell me if they have read the whole thing if they find it confusing or not? bc i don't want anyone to be a little out of line on the story line. :) evi x