twelve.

CHAPTER TWELVE.
- ellisia ross

before the meeting with Kris Jenner.

PLANS. "So you've got the information about her?" I asked Jackson as he rapidly typed away at the computer in front of him.

"Yep," he replied as he printed off a dozen sheets of paper, "you're so going to pull this off."

"I hope so," I said as I broke a bit of a sweat. I'm more nervous than I expected.

"Well you look like you could pull off a Jenner any day!" Jackson exclaimed as he pushed up his glasses on his nose.

Scanning through the sheets of paper, I noticed many things about the person I was doing deep research about.

She has adopted parents and that she lives in London, an accent I'm going to have to work on, and that she has an adopted sister.

She has a best friend called Alisha and another friend called Tawna. They both sound disgusting but to be this character I'm going to have to act like I know these people personally.

"Her adopted parents..." I said slowly while scanning the papers, "Carla and Micheal."

And she has a sister called Avery and a dog called Shadow.

Guess who I'm trying to find out about? You're probably right.

Kehlani Jenner.

My friend Jackson is a hacker, I say hacker but he's more like a computer whiz. He's not the sort of hacker to take over your Facebook account if you called him a nerd, although that would be hilarious.

I'm Ellisia Ross and all my life I've been told I look like a Jenner, apparently I look like Kendall and Kylie mixed together, so if I can pull that off, surely a bunch of no minded, TV show sensation women will think I'm part of their family.

So my mission is to find the real Kehlani Jenner and find out as much information about her as I can.

Then impersonating her will be easy.

Looks like I've already got the Jenners wrapped around my finger.

END OF CHAPTER TWELVE.

authors note
sorry for the short chapter i thought of a pretty intriguing storyline that will take place but you need to know who this character is. she's familiar, you may have guessed her.

 she's familiar, you may have guessed her

yep. that's Ellisia Ross. here to take over the REAL Kehlani's place. what do you guys think will happen???

evi x