sixteen.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
- kris jenner

I'M ECSTATIC. She has been found, after all that time.

"So when do I pack my stuff?" She asked, her eyes sparkled as she smiled.

"Not for a few days," I replied, "we need a meeting with your adoption parents, you know, the ones you mentioned in your email?"

Her face looked shocked and sad at the same time but I'm not exactly sure why.

"That's a real shame, Mum," she replied with her British accent, "Carla and Micheal are out of town all week, I've been staying on my own."

"Oh," I said, my voice growing sadder by the minute, "so how do I know you're not a fraud then?"

She gasped as her eyes widened and she moved her hand closer to her mouth, "you honestly don't think I'm a fraud, do you? Your real daughter?"

"How dumb of me!" I said, sarcastically.

"Welcome back to your senses, Mother," she joked, not realising that I wasn't.

"No, 'Kehlani', you don't get it," I replied, quite angrily, "who are you? Are you really my daughter? And where's the proof?"

She backed away from me a little bit and her face dropped completely, "you don't believe me? Really?"

"I have no evidence to, and actually, if you're lying, I can get you in jail, sweetie," I said to her as I folded my arms. My unprofessional plan is definitely not reliable at all.

"Mother!" She said as she ran and hugged me tightly, "you're all I've wanted all my life! Is this a joke? I love you!"

I just accept that this could legitimately be my real daughter and hug her back.

"Would we be able to leave earlier? I can't wait to see my sisters!" She squealed.

She wants to see her sisters! This is what I've wanted all along, for them to bond!

"We can leave tomorrow, if you're desperate!" I replied.

She held up her phone in front of me and shouted, "smile!" before taking a quick picture to post on Instagram.

I smiled and she posted it, getting hundreds and thousands of likes immediately.

"That would be amazing, Mum," she replied as she quickly typed in the caption 'Can't wait to meet my real family tomorrow! #Kardashian #Jenner #LongLostDaughter'

I dropped her off at her house where she would collect her things. Her house was lifeless, no one seemed to be there and it was quite scruffy. In a very sketchy, scruffy area. It smelt of smoke and all you could hear were police cars and shouting.

She had already packed her things so she threw her bags in the boot of the car and locked her door for the final time.

"Why is there a sign that says your house is for sale?" I asked her and she clambered back into the car.

"I'm selling it, which reminds me, I need to hand the keys to my auntie, she lives just down the road from here. Do you mind?" She replied.

"Not at all, where does she live?"

And we drove to her aunties house, still in the same sketchy area. A plump, short woman came to the door, her hair was short, red and curly.

"Kris Jenner! So nice to meet you!" She said, pushing Kehlani out of the way to get to the car.

"Good to meet you," I replied, shaking her hand, "so, you're not her real auntie, right?"

"Oh, of course not!" She replied, "I'm her foster mothers best friend, the names Julia."

"Nice to meet you, Julia, but we best be on our way, sorry, quick schedule, you know?" I replied.

"See you later, Auntie Julie," Kehlani said as she hugged her and then handed her the key.

She got back into the car and we set off for the airport, a long await trip.

She held her phone up in front of her face again and took a selfie on Snapchat, using one of the filters on there.

"Airport now, see you tomorrow, America! #Kardashian #Jenner #Selfie #LongLostDaughter," she said as she typed in the caption on Instagram, again getting maximum likes.

END OF CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

authors note.
sorry for late chapter, more will be released soon.
Rene x