ten.

CHAPTER TEN.
- kehlani jenner

HOW UNPROFESSIONAL. The girl known as Ashley screams after entering the room. "Kylie, is that really you?!"

"Oh my god, mom, please, get her out," Kylie pleaded to Kris over the noise.

The door swung open rapidly and Holly, with an angry expression on her face, pushed Ashley out of the door.

"Get out of here, you imposture," Holly scowled at Ashley, "is that how professional you are? That is beyond me. Get out. Now!"

Ashley and her friend giggled and shouted as they ran out of the room, "it was so funny, you should have seen their expression!"

"This isn't a fucking joke!" Holly shouted down the hall before cupping her hand over her mouth, "I am so sorry. Anger takes over people some times. But if any of you think that behaviour was funny and are doing it to get a free shot at meeting the Jenners or it's funny to be an imposture, then leave, right now."

A petite girl with short, bleached blonde hair picks up her Primark bag and stands up, straightening out her skirt before heading towards the door, wiping tears from her eyes followed by a tall chubby girl with a brown to jade ombré in her hair.

Holly walks towards the door, her hand on the side of it, "is that acceptable to you? I know the majority is lying. In fact, all of you could be lying."

A skinny, tall girl with short brunette hair and full lips runs into the room, "I am so sorry I am late! Traffic, you see?"

"Take a seat," Holly said as she slammed the door behind the girl.

Oh how the tables have turned with Holly, she was so nice at the beginning. I guess I could see why, having people pretending to be a Jenner and having to deal with it all, it can't be a great job, to be honest, but I bet she gets great money out of it.

___________________________
THE FINAL TWO.

The only people left in the room was myself, Alisha and the late comer. You know, the one from before who ran in late after Ashley left? Yeah her.

"Get the fuck out of my sight!" Screams from the room were heard but none of them were a Kardashian or a Jenner, they're not like that at all.

A girl with a peach River Island bag, extremely long black hair in two braids stormed out of the room. Her pale pink heels clicked on the floor as she pulled out a Silver iPhone 5S from her pocket and quickly typed in a number.

"Daddy?" She groaned down the phone, "they don't believe me! Can you pay them to let me in their family?"

Her voice faded as she trudged down the hallway but I faintly heard, "of course I'm not called Kehlani freaking Jenner, my name is Paris Kenalton and I want money, daddy, don't you see? No! Because you took away my credit card!"

Spoilt brat.

"What a bitch," Holly said as she filed her nails, "you're up."

She pointed at me and I jumped out of my seat. I'm so excited, my heart races as I take a step closer to the room.

"Good luck, K," Alisha whispers across the room to me.

She's a darling.

I'm in front of the door and I just think how unprofessional this is. Kris Jenner hosted 'auditions' to find the Jenner sister. Could she not have just contacted Karla? And now what if she doesn't believe me.

My hand reaches out and put it into the door handle. Holly didn't even escort me in, she must be so bored and think that I'm another phoney in it for the money.

I twist the door handle, close my eyes and breathe slowly before pushing the door open to meet my real family.

"I can't do this,"

The last thing that trailed out of my mouth before I started falling backwards until unconsciousness took over me.

END OF CHAPTER TEN.