nineteen.

chapter nineteen.
- carla

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH you now, Carla?" Micheal asked me.

I sat down at the kitchen table, my head in my hands. What on earth have I done? I tried to stop my adopted daughter from seeing her real parents. I'm selfish.

"I stopped her from going," a tear streamed down my cheek.

"Where is she now then?" Micheal took a seat across from me in the kitchen.

"She stayed at Alisha's the night."

"You want her to find her real family?" Micheal asked. He was so confused about the whole situation.

"Yes! Kris will be at the airport by now, I heard Kehlani talking about it over FaceTime."

"Well, if this helps," Micheal started, he reached inside his pocket and pulled out scrap paper that had been folded up, "these were in Kehlani's room on her vision board."

I picked up the papers and opened them, scanning through it quickly. She's been planning this for such a long time. This must have meant so much for her.

"London airport... 30 minutes?!" I exclaimed, jumping out of my seat.

"You're not going, are you?" Micheal asked, slowly getting out of his seat.

"Of course I am, Micheal!" I screamed, grasping my shoes, "get Kehlani's birth certificate and passport and well, anything that is identification!"

Micheal ran up the stairs, he could tell I wasn't playing around. I quickly pulled on my shoes and jumped in the car, Micheal following soon behind me.

I told Kehlani that Micheal was working and I had to look after Avery but it was a selfish lie. Truly.

London airport isn't far from my house so the journey there wasn't long. Especially with me going as fast as legally possible to get to the airport.

-

BEFORE

- elissia ross

WHAT NOW? Someone wants Kris? Bullshit. Who's out here trying to ruin my time.

"There is someone outside waiting to see you," the man approached Kris.

"There is?" Kris seemed confused, she grasped the handle of her suitcase and began to follow the man.

"No, no, we must go! We might miss our flight!" I shouted, dragging my heels.

"Kehlani! It might be a business meeting or someone more important!" Kris shouted angrily, still pacing behind the man, "don't be so selfish."

Don't be so selfish? Wouldn't you be selfish if you pretended to be a Jenner sister. The person who is requesting her could be anyone. They could ruin my life.

I followed behind her, sweat finding out of my skin.

-

BACK TO

- kehlani jenner

I turn on my heel, adrenaline running through my whole body.

Stood before me was Kris Jenner, the worker from before and the fake Kehlani Jenner.

"Mum!" I shouted, leaving Alisha behind me and approaching her.

Kris looked confused, "sorry, who are you?"

"You wouldn't know that, because the person with you isn't the real Kehlani," I retorted. I shot a dirty look at the vile creature stood next to Kris. I can't believe this is her. The woman planning on stealing my identity.

"I think you have this wrong," Kris laughed, "I don't appreciate my time being wasted though."

"Time being wasted?" I scoffed, "your time being wasted was-"

"Save it," Kris retorted, holding her hand up in front of me, "I don't have the time to hear it."

The fake Kehlani Jenner's face went from paper white to absolutely smug. She folded her arms and fake smiled at me. She knew exactly what was up. She knew exactly who I was. Why she did it I have no idea.

"You want a quick selfie or something?" Kris rolled her eyes, "I came here for nothing, but while I'm here, you may as well get a selfie, a lot of fans want that."

"No, I don't want a selfie, I-"

"Then conversation over! Sorry, we're in a rush," Kris cut me off, she swept the fake Kehlani's hand in hers and turned on her heel.

END OF CHAPTER NINETEEN.