seventeen.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
- kehlani jenner

"VERY WEIRD," I said as Alisha flicked through her phone.

"Oh my fucking god Kehlani," Alisha shouted, her eyes widening and her mouth dropped open.

"What?!" I asked, confused.

"Look!" Alisha said as she showed me her phone.

"Oh my god."

The Kehlani Jenner Instagram. And I'm not talking about my account.

The account was flooded with pictures of a girl, she sort of look a little bit like Kendall, but just not enough.

Her biography on Instagram was 'Official missing Jenner🤑 Model, singer, actress💃🏼 Working on a new line for you guys very soon! Xo'

I try to scream. But nothing comes out. I've never been so speechless in my life.

The latest photo is of her packing her bags ready to go to LA. I can barely even look at it. This is the selfish bitch thats pretended to be me all along. Stealing someone else's identity, that's illegal, right?

The caption is what angers me the most: 'Packing to go back home with my family!💯 #HomeSweetHome // Can't believe how many people were at the Jenner gathering! #Impostures #Fakes #Losers #TimeWasters'

"That bitch!" I shouted, a little louder than I wanted it to be.

"We have to sort this out," Alisha responded as she jumped up from where she was sat, "get your clothes on, we're going to the airport."

"They don't leave until..." I replied before Alisha cut me off.

"Nope, haven't you heard? It's all over the news, they leave in three hours," Alisha blurted out all at once, tugging at some clothes that were hidden away in her wardrobe.

"Are we going?" I asked, tying my shoe laces.

"Of course we are! You think this bitch can just get away with stuff like this?"

"Alisha, she already has." My heart sank but I knew it was the truth. I didn't feel a point in trying, and even if we did, Kris would find out sooner or later, they can just do a DNA test, right?

"Kehlani, this doesn't stop me. We're going," Alisha demanded. I couldn't be bothered arguing.

She ran out to the car and started the engine immediately. I clicked in my seatbelt and plugged in my phone to her radio and she put her foot down to get there as soon as possible.

I swung the door of Alisha's mums car and quickly climbed out, their flight to set off in an hour and a half. I slammed the door behind me, running up to then airport, Alisha following behind me.

"I have no idea where they're gonna be," I began to sweat. I'm nervous. I'm scared. So, so scared.

"I'll check their social media," Alisha whipped her phone out of her pocket and checked their social media.

"You have her on snapchat?" I questioned, scoffing at the thought.

"Just to keep up with her, why else would I have her," Alisha chuckled, "okay so on her Snapchat they're waiting by the bit where you go on the plane, you know, that bridge bit to the outside."

"You've never been on a plane before, have you, Alisha?"

"No, but that's beside the point, Kehlani."

"Right, so how are we going to get there then?"

Alisha glanced at me and then back at the entrance, a mischievous grin planted on her face, "we're just going to have to sneak in, Kehlani."

"Excuse me?"

"Sneak in."

"I'm not one for trouble, Alisha."

"So you don't want to meet your parents?" Alisha laughed at me, "come on, no one will see us."

"Fine," I agreed, adrenaline taking over my body.

And this is the story of how I had to sneak into an airport to meet my real family. Enjoy.

END OF CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

a.n
sorry for not updating this, i'm really not feeling the story anymore and have completely lost interest in writing it, i obviously will still update it but that will be rarely. comment if you think i should continue it, because otherwise i probably won't be doing so often.

r.w