five.

CHAPTER FIVE.
- kris jenner

FINDING MY DAUGHTER. You wouldn't expect it but it was probably the hardest thing to do.

Khloe sat curled up in the corner of the sofa on her MacBook, the apple shining brightly. She's the reason I have hope and faith in this case.

"So far, Mom, I've put 'Dear London, I'm Kris Jenner and many years ago Caitlin and I gave up our final daughter, Kehlani Jenner." Khloe glanced at me then back at her screen.

"That's great, Khlo, but it's just not believable, is it?" My eyes drift towards the floor, I don't want to upset Khloe, but it's the truth, no one from London is going to believe it, anyone could have easily wrote that.

"That's what social media is for, Mom. We send out the letters then a day later we make a statement on all of our social media, I'm sure they'll all be up for it. You can even sign them and tell them to visit your Twitter if they want full proof." Khloe looked at me hopefully, she definitely knew exactly what she was doing, so I let her continue.

-

After a night of figuring out what these letters are going to have written on them and signing enough letters to break my hand, we finally finished them.

"Okay, read it out, Khloe." I say to Khloe with a smile dancing on my lips.

Khloe clears her throat and takes the letter that had not yet been put in an envelope, "Dear London, much to your surprise this is Kris Jenner writing to everyone in London. Many years ago, Caitlin and I gave up our final daughter to be adopted in England when she was only two years old. The deal with her adopted parents was that they return her home when she turned sixteen. Fourteen years has gone by since we gave her up at the age of two, therefore it is time that our beautiful baby girl returns home. There's one problem here though." Khloe stops to take a breath and then continues reading the letter, "The parents who adopted her promised to keep full contact with us but they never did. We know little information about Kehlani, just that she lives in London with her adopted parents, which we shall not say the names for because of privacy but if the correct names are emailed to me, you will be notified."

"Let me read the rest?" I ask Khloe and she passes me the letter, "In order to find our final daughter, we have decided to book a secret location in London where we shall meet in order to find our girl. Proof that you are a real Jenner will have to go by passports and other information. If there is not already enough evidence that this is a real letter from the Kardashian/Jenner family, please check all of the Kardashian and Jenner families social media and there shall be a post or video addressing the letter."

"If you would like to know the secret location where the meeting will be held, please contact me via krisjennerbusiness@hotmail.com." And at the bottom of the page, a signature by myself.

It's perfect.

"Mom, we rock!" Khloe shouts out, "I'll get these sent to the post box as soon as possible, they should arrive to the houses in London in a day."

The bag full of letters is ginormous, each letter for a different persons house. Millions in a few bags. I help Khloe take them to her car but it takes three trips to the post office to get them all there.

All I can hope is that Clara will be supportive about this and let Kehlani be where she belongs, the Kardashian and Jenner household.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE.