twenty one.

chapter twenty one.
- ellisia ross

"SO WHY ARE you here?" They asked me, but I just stared blankly, "you do know that Kris is going to come and tell me everything, right?"

"I stole someone else's identity! Okay?" I blurted out all at once.

"You stole someone else's identification, okay, and why was that?" The man sat in front of me raised an eyebrow meanwhile the woman scribbled down notes.

"I was jealous! Selfish! I just wanted to be a Jenner sister, that's all," I sighed. I felt guilty.

"How did you get all of the information about Kehlani?"

"No comment."

"This is a must answer question," he huffed.

"I said, no comment."

"Right okay, fine, so-" he started again.

"My friend is a hacker, he was the one who got the information about her!" I confessed.

"So, what you're telling me is that, your friend got the information for you to impersonate her?" He looked shocked, as if he had never seen anything like it before.

"That's what I'm telling you," I admitted. There was no point in me lying now. I had already been caught.

"We're going to have to question your friend," he said, checking over the notes that the woman had made.

"Great."

-

- kehlani jenner

ONE WEEK LATER.

"Kehlani, have you got your stuff?" Carla asked, many suitcases piles around the door.

Nothing in the house was moved because Kris agreed to pay off the rent for the house in England in case they decide that America isn't for them.

"Yes, I'm ready," I reply, pulling my last suitcase down the stairs, "I'm going to miss this place."

"Me too," Carla agreed, taking a last look around, Shadow panting happily at her feet.

"I can't believe we're going to live in America!" Avery burst out, she was so excited.

"Me neither," Carla, Micheal and I said in unison before bursting out into laughter.

"Alright, lets get this in the minibus," Carla said as a minibus pulled up outside the door. She picked up as many suitcases as she could before taking them outside and shoving them into the car.

-

I don't remember much because the airport was stressful and the ten hour flight wasn't the best either, but I was woken up by Carla and Kris, showing me where we were.

"Oh my god," my mouth dropped, "I'm here?"

"You are," Khloe came from around the door and put her hand out for me to hold it as I get out of the car.

The whole family was waiting outside, in fact, way more than the whole family, it was a full-blown celebration.

"Welcome to the family!" Kourtney sprinted over to me and pulled me into a tight hug, "why, have we missed you, Miss Kehlani Jenner!"

I giggled before being bombarded with questions and people talking to me and gifts being shoved into my hand. I low-key just wanted to relax but I mean, I wasn't going to push away attention like this.

I was in the house before I knew it and they claimed it was because the paparazzi might show up if they hear the noise and find out everything that has gone on. You know, with the false Jenner situation and the real one finally returning home.

After being introduced to many people and finally getting to meet my sisters and father, we settled down in the house.

"Is she here?" A voice from behind the door said quietly. I forced myself to not look there incase it was another surprise or something.

"Kehlani!"

I jumped out of my seat to look towards the door. Kylie was stood there with Kendall, Travis, Kim, Kanye and North.

"Hey doll!" Kim approached me, pulling me into a hug and handing me a gift bag.

"Nice to finally meet you," I responded before quickly being dragged away to talk to someone else.

"It's so nice to see you!" Kendall hugged me. It was a warm and meaningful hug, I knew Kendall and I were bound to get along. Kendall slipped a gift bag into my hand before merging into the small crowd of people.

"It's really you."

I turned on my heels and there she was. The final sister that I hadn't met. The one I was most worried about meeting, Kylie Jenner.

"We are definitely going shopping tomorrow," Kylie laughed. I didn't know wether to be offended or not. Was she saying that because of my outfit or as a 'welcome back' gift to take me shopping. I let the thought slide and give her a quick hug.

I hope she likes me.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.