Chapter 3 - Sunshine

Chaeyoung heart feel like about to burst from her ribcage hearing that his voice so close
This is not good
Get a grip chaeng!
'Heart please be normal when jungkook is around' she talks to herself while patting her chest to calm down

Wait a minute...
'What did he mean by still the same' her thoughts wandered because as far as she knows, back in highschool years she didn't have a chance to be one meter close to THE jeon Jungkook, just because she didn't have the guts to be that close to the person she loves.
She will just watched him from distance and take care of him from afar
And another reason was because he was a kingka back then and she didn't want any of his fangirls attack her for being too close to him.

'But how did he know one of my silly habits of rumbling things' she thinks again while waiting the lights to turn red so she can cross over.

'No!chaeyoung-ah don't think about it again, you can't fall twice! Your love for him was over years ago after you see him with someone he loves and you're happy about that because you love him and now you will see him just as a friend because you already moved on with your life' she said to herself while shaking her head.

As she enter the coffee shop she is welcome by a very happy looking man
"Hi! Welcome to Hobi Coffee Shop, what shall i get for ya ?" the worker said to chaeyoung with a very bright smile that she can't help but to smile back at him.

'This man looks like a walking sunshine' chaeyoung thought as she stare at his face
"I'll get one espresso double shots with no sugar and one caramel machiato please" she said and thankfully she didn't forget her boss's order.

"Espresso and caramel machiato coming right up! And by the way miss, you have a very nice smile" he said while preaparing her drinks.
Wow! She froze in her spot because it's the first time she ever heard a sincere compliment about her
No mocking tone
No smirking
No judging eyes
and of course chaeyoung become shy and replied with a small thank you.

"Here you go! And i'm J-Hope by the way hope we can become friends" he said while giving her the drinks.

"Friends? With me?" chaeyoung ask, shocked because it's also the first time anybody wants to be her friend.

"Yeahh friends! I mean why not ?" He said shrugging "is that a yes ?" He ask again after seeing The woman in front of him just keep silent and seems to be in a deep thought.

chaeyoung didn't realize she was drowning in her thoughts again and she quickly smile her brightest smile
"Thank you! And of course i want to be your friend too jhope-ssi and nice to meet you and You're my first ever friend you know! And i'm Park chaeyoung by the way you can call me chaeng or chae or whatever  and i'm feeling really exited now that i have a friend and not feel like an awkward whereve-"

She stops herself from rambling and embarass herself again but this time she's rambling because of excitement.
"sorry i tend to ramble a lot when i'm excited or embarrassed" she quickly bow
"You're so cute like my sister" jhope-ssi said chuckling
Chaeyoung's cheeks is on fire right now
"Thank you jhope-ssi" she said and start leave the coffee shop with a very happy mood that she even smile through her journey back.

She notice some people makes a weird face seeing her nonstop smile on her way back
But she didn't care
Because she's happy and that's what matters to her.

"Here you go boss, your espresso double shots and no sugar" chaeyoung said while putting the coffee on his desk carefully.
"Thanks, why do you look so happy ? Something happen ?" Her boss said after seeing her smiling very widely

"It's nothing boss" chaeyoung said excitedly while walking back to her beloved work space
"You are one weird kid you know that?" Her boss said while rolling his eyes and chuckling and then go back to his work

'I made a friend'
Park chaeyoung made her very first friend!