Chapter 23 - Sometimes

Their relationship continues to grow by each passing days and it's not always rainbow and sunshine.

Like this particular day. Chaeyoung is not focusing on her job which due this afternoon. She's been worrying about jungkook lately.

Their company is doing great and progressing more but as the leader of this company jungkook have more responsibility to take care and documents to check or important people that he has to meet and business matters to deal with overseas.

Jungkook will just sleep whenever he can which usually last for about 2 or 3 hours.

Sometimes chaeyoung even have to force him to eat because he always forget and it's been his habit ever since he become the CEO and she doesn't approve that habit.

"Park chaeyoung-ssi, have you finished the presentation i asked from you this morning?" She suddenly wakes up from her thoughts. Hearing her boss voice.

Startled, she quickly types and finish her job or else she is a dead meat.

The sooner she finished the sooner she get to meet jungkook.

--

It's lunch time and chaeyoung quickly walk to his office at the top floor , she doesn't need to knock because she always comes here everyday.

"Kookie ?" She peek inside his office and it's not surprising that she see his serious face while reading some documents. A frown is plastered on his face.

"Have you eaten today ?" She softly ask, wanted to lighten his mood with foods.

She get this idea because foods always makes her happy. And she knew he didn't eat anything from yesterday , too busy was the excuse.

"Hey chae" he looks up momentarily to her
"no, but i will later" and then he continues to read the paper in his hands.

Sometimes they do have disagreements. They are just humans after all. And it takes more than just few words to solve it, Sometimes they have to be more understanding to each other.

Chaeyoung knows that he's been streesed and feeling pressured by work especially by his dad who keeps pushing him to expand the company more but health always have to come first.

"But you haven't eaten anything since last night and you only got 3 hours of sleep" she worriedly ask "you're gonna be sick at this point jungkook"

And she get nothing because jungkook is still reading and signing papers. "You have to take care of yourself first before you can take care of this company"

"Chae please, i know and i rather not do this right now but i don't really need you to remind me every minute okay ?" he replied with a stressed tone.

Even though it sound a bit rude but chaeyoung know that he is in a lot of pressure so she let it pass.

'Maybe i should use some force' chaeyoung thoughts.

And she suddenly scurried off to her favorite cafe that belongs to her favorite oppa, jin and hobi.

She plan to take some food and bring it to jungkook.

'If jeon jungkook doesn't want to eat then i have to shove the foods to his face' she thought

She got back with his favorite foods made by chef jin.

"I'm back" she cheerfully skips her way to his office and see him still in the same position as she left earlier.

"And i brought your favorite foods kookie" she said showing off the bags full of foods.

Suddenly the door is open and eunha walk to his desk informing him to his next meeting with another CEO to discusses the plan of making an approach in china.