Chapter 20 - Judgemental People

5 minutes turns into a full sleep until the morning sun decide to show up and said hi to the couple who is still sleeping peacefully together.

This is probably the most satisfying sleep jungkook's ever get in a while usually he would wake up in the middle of the night because he felt restless about his work.

He begin to stirs and slowly opens his eyes to the sight of her sleeping with her hand around his neck which he guess probably she too fell asleep in the middle of making him fall asleep.

He softly give her a kiss on the forehead
Making her stirred in her sleep "five minutes mom" she mumbles sleepily.

He then kissed her cheeks to make her more annoyed because he enjoyed how she cutely pout and frown.

He continued this by whispering softly in her ears "wake up baby" while kissing her neck tickling her.

Chaeyoung start to open her eyelids slowly and she see a pair of a familiar bunny human. Her favorite human.
She opens her eyes sleepily

"Why are you so happy in the morning kookie ?" She continues to snuggle to his chest because park chaeyoung is known for being not a morning person.

"Why are you so adorable in the morning ?" he said and start to tickling her again.
Seeing her laughing the first thing in the morning , jungkook can't ask for anything better.

"i think you should start sleeping beside me from now on" he said looking like a whipped man. Like she is the most precious thing. Well. She is.

"I sleep best when you're here"

She giggles hearing him being cheesy in the morning "i didn't know that you are this cheesy, where is that cold man i've known since highschool ?" she pinches his cheeks while he shows his full bunny teeth

"Only with you babe" he replied with that handsome smile and start to attack her face with kisses. Jungkook knows that she will be red and shy and he loves it.

She suddenly start to get up because she realize that the other employees will start arriving.
And also because her face is already as red as tomato.

Chaeyoung knows that jungkook had no problem being public with their relationship but she is still his employee and a sneer,glares and gossips about her is circling around the other female employees.
She is labeled as a gold digger.

"come on kookie, i can't be late" she start to pull him up. "And i have to go home to change"

she didn't want to worry him especially since his jobs is already making him this stressed and tired.

"You can just change to one of my shirts with your skirt and get ready" he replied "then we can get breakfast from jin hyung's cafe"

Jungkook's office had everything, it's like a second home.

"No kookie, that sound wonderful but i really have to go home first" after her reply which sounds weird and he knows chaeyoung is lying because she is someone that never lie and when she did lie, like right now , her actions tell it all. Like how she never meets his eyes instead her eyes is looking everywhere.

Jungkook start to think on why chaeyoung is being like this. And one thought comes to his mind.

He knows that chaeyoung is having a hard time since their relationship went public.
But he never heard her complaining to him about the mistreatment she gets with the other female employees and the words they throw at her.

He's furious when he knows what the other employees said about her.
He's scared that she will start to think that dating him is a bad idea.

Jungkook suddenly had an idea in his mind.

"Chae, i have everything in my office. Beside i don't have any energy to drive you and we have to wait for my assistant if you really want to go home, he'll probably come in like 40 minutes after all of the employees arrives"

He lied of course and he already told his assistant to come at noon today.

"I can just get a taxi" she is stubborn.

"Nope. I have to be the one that take you home, and tell your parents that you were fallen asleep last night because you were waiting for me" jeon jungkook is more stubborn.

"I don't want your parents to think badly of me. And i know how your dad can be" he tells her softly. That part is true. He knows how rude her dad is to her.

She gives up. Because she also didn't want her dad to think badly of him.

"Okay" she release a sigh. She's still worried.

--

After they finished getting ready with chaeyoung wearing his shirt and her skirt.

And since then jungkook can't keep his eyes to look at her.

Her. In his clothes.

"Jungkook, do i look weird ?" She felt that the other employees will definitely knows that she is wearing his shirt.

"You look pretty as always" he casually reply with a silly smile on "and i didn't know that my shirt suit you more"

That made her laugh and she playfully slap his shoulder.

He suddenly pull her and they ended up on the couch again "maybe we can stay here all day and just order in" he said not letting go of her while his head is on her neck. Breathing in.

"Jungkook we have to go, or worst case scenario is that i will be late and you know how mr.baek is" she said while trying to get up but failed miserably.

And eventually 15 minutes more is spend with more cuddling.

When they are finally out from jungkook's office.

They see a couple employees already arrived and the worst is, chaeyoung see a few female employees that are familiar because she knows they were the one who spread the rumor about her being a gold digger by dating jungkook.

"Jungkook" she called him trying to let go of his hands that become the focus point of other people judgemental eyes.

When jungkook felt that she start to let go of their hands together, he grasp her hand more tightly and even kiss her knuckle for everyone to see.

"Yes, Mrs. JEON ?" He casually said a little louder for everyone to hear.

And they did. They gasped in shock. With the word 'mrs jeon' coming out of his mouth.