Chapter 24 - She Is Everything In It

Chaeyoung sigh seeing jungkook still in his bed shivering with cold sweats running down his forehead

She rushed to his penthouse after she heard the news from his driver that jungkook is sick.

"I know you want to say 'i told you so'" he jokes with his weak state but still manage a small smile.

"At least you now know how important your health is" she sat down on his bed and flick his forehead which makes him whimper "you can't hit a sick person chae"

"That's for not listening to me and your grandma" she giggles and softly caress his now a red forehead.

"Do you want to eat something ? I can go to hobi oppa and pick up your favorite"

Jeon jungkook is already very clingy and possessive towards chaeyoung on daily basis even his hyungs told him that his behaviour was kinda extreme but that's just who he is, he needs to have chaeyoung close in his radar.

but when he is sick, like right now, his traits will be doubled.

"Noo, i don't feel like eating anything at all" he pulled her to sleep beside him. "And you can't go to work today"

He already makes himself comfortable hugging chaeyoung and trapping her "Mr.Jeon is sick so Mrs.Jeon have to take care of Mr.Jeon" he added.

"What ? But i still need to go to work kookie, i promise i'll finish as soon as i can and come here" she ask softly while playing with his hair

"You're not leaving me or this bed and that is an order directly from the CEO" he tightens his grip as a sign for her to not go anywhere.

Chaeyoung knows that she already lost, no one can win against jeon jungkook. "You're stuck with me"

"Fine, but you need to eat something and then take your meds" she said still playing with his hair which already gotten longer.

"Okay" he replied which kinda tickles her because his head is on her neck.

Just then sunghee ahjumma who already work for jungkook since he was a little boy comes in bringing foods and some meds, she smile seeing jungkook being so clingy to chaeyoung.

She felt relief and grateful to have someone like chaeyoung crack jungkook's cold demeanor. Jungkook is like a son to her.

"Ahjumma, i'm stuck" chaeyoung pouted making sunghee laughs.

"poor you, i think you'll be stuck there for a long time, he's very annoying when he's sick" sunghee is happy seeing this sight in front of her.

Jungkook clear his throat "ahjumma, i can perfectly hear you" which makes both chaeyoung and sunghee laugh.

"Chae dear, i made some chicken porridge for this brat, if he doesn't want to eat, can you shove it up his face for me ?" Sunghee knows that jungkook will be hard to dealt with when he's sick especially about eating foods and medicines.

"Use some force" she added with a smile and a little 'fighting' gesture.

"I will ahjumma, thank you" chaeyoung politely replies.

Chaeyoung patiently feed this big baby boy.
Thankfully, chaeyoung doesn't have to use some force to feed him

"I thought i would have a hard time forcing you to eat" chaeyoung said while still feeding him because surprisingly not like what sunghee ahjumma has predicted, jungkook obediently open his mouth to eat and take his meds.

"Not listening to you was the mistake that got me sick today" he answered.
"So from now on i will always listen to you Mrs.Jeon" he added with a stupid smile on his handsome face which earned a smack on his shoulder.