Chapter 21 - Us

Chaeyoung didn't even get a chance to be shocked with the word that just came out of this bunny because he drag her to his car right in front of the all the employees.

He just cheekily smile while opening the door for her "after you milady". She just get in without saying anything.

While he is driving , jungkook can feel a pair of eyes looking at him with a murderous gaze. "Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook decide to give her the brightest smile he can give with a little hope that she will soften her gaze.

"Yes ?"

"Do you have anything to say?"

"About what chae ?" He start to play dumb even though he knew that it will not work.

"About the 'accidental' thing you did earlier" she said more clearly this time. "The Mrs.Jeon thing" she felt a rush of red on her cheeks saying the word Mrs.Jeon

And of course jeon jungkook see how that word affect her and decided to turn the tables around.

After all, Teasing her and making her blushing non stop is his new favorite hobby.

How can he resist her chipmunk cheeks get reds and making her face look more adorable.

"Ah, about the Mrs.Jeon thing?" He answer playfully "what's wrong with that ?" He ask back not knowing that his girlfriend is feeling scared.

"Why did you do that?" Chaeyoung is already feeling scared about how the other employees will react especially the females.

She's not ready to hear their hurtful words.
She barely survived these past few weeks and she's scared that it will get more worse.

It's like highschool all over again.

Jungkook finally realize from her tone that she is being serious and stop his teasing, he glance at her and see that she look worried and scared about the effect of the stunt he pulled earlier.

He grab her hand and link their fingers together before he kiss her knuckle softly.

"I knew everything chae" he start slowly
"all the words and rumours they spread about our relationship especially about you and i don't like it" he gaze at her when the stop at red light, drawing circles on her hand.

He see her with her head down "i'm so sorry" she suddenly apologize which makes him confused "because of me that you also get dragged into this"

Of course. What more can jungkook expect from this woman.

She still think about him first.

She is an angel.

How can those people called her names that she didn't deserved to hear.

"Chae, hey , look at me" she start to look at him and she see him staring intently at her

"we're in this together, we're a partner remember ? And i did what i did to make them stop thinking about you badly"

"I want to show them how madly in love i am with you"

"I want to show them how lucky i am that i get to hold this hand" he tighten their linked hands.

"And most importantly, i want to show them that no matter what they said, i still will never let your hand go" he said with determination in his voice.

Chaeyoung froze for a moment. That she didn't even realize she let a tear fall.

She felt touched that for the first time beside her brother and mother, there's someone who care for her enough to know that she is not okay and defend her.

"Thank you jungkook" she tightened their hands as a sign of gratitude.

"Anything baby" he answered with a chuckle seeing how much of a crybaby his girlfriend is.

"Beside, what i said back there was nothing but a true fact. You are the future Mrs.Jeon"
He casually throw to lighten up the mood and to see her going red all over again.

And she did. Immediately. She hit him on the shoulder "stop teasing me"

He let out a laugh "I'm not teasing you chae, or do you have another boyfriend beside me ?"

Of course she don't have any other man beside him. He knew that. He stick and clings to her on daily basis so it's just impossible.

"No i don't" she answered with a frown and a pouty mouth with such accusation.

"Then you are Mrs.Jeon" he casually replied back. "If my morning and night with us like this then i'm pretty sure you will be Mrs.Jeon sooner than you think"

"How come you sound so sure about us?" Chaeyoung knows that in any relationship there's gonna be a bumps here and there and no one know what the future hold for both of them.

"It's simple chae. Do you want to know why ?" He ask and see her nod in return.

"Because i know you love me" she looks confused with his answer her eyes looking at him asking "and because you know i love you too, probably more than you love me. Yup. Much, much more." He is whipped. He knew that.

"I know that our relationship will have  fights or arguments and i will love that also, and i promise to always listen to you first whatever problems we have ahead.You can't get rid of me that easily babe"

"So, Is that enough to satisfy your curiosity ?" He finish with grin and she can see a smirk showing off his face.

"That is quite an answer" she's beaming with smile so big that her eyes is starting to look like a crescent moon.

The romantic atmosphere suddenly turn into a comical one with chaeyoung' stomach ringing and asking for food.

"Way to ruin the mood chae" he said looking at her with a teasing smile. "I think someone is hungry"

"In my defend it is way past my usual breakfast time" she retorts back feeling a little embarrassed but for her food is still number one.