Chapter 11 - Banana Milk

After their 'happy' breakfast which containing of chaeyoung non-stop teasing about his nickname while jungkook pretending to hate it but can't  help the urge to smile.

They are on their way to chaeyoung's house since jungkook insisted to take her home even after she refused repeatedly.

So here they are.

"You really don't remember a single thing from last night ?" He start to ask her "like nothing ?"

"No. Except the almost being raped part , i don't remember anything after that, why ? is there something i should remember ? Or did i do something to you last night? I'm so sorry in advance" she start to ramble again because she's nervous and she can't remember anything.

"After teasing me so much earlier with the nickname kookie and you still don't remember ?" He asked her again. And that makes her thinks really hard about the word kookie.

Suddenly it hit her. The memories slowly coming back all together. Her crying nonstop in his car and her sudden confession about loving kookie. About loving him.

"A-ah , about me loving a cookie ?" She questions him with a careful tone "that's because i do love cookie" she explain while laughing nervously "cookie as in foods"

'He didn't know right?' She start to think nervously 'stupid chaeyoung and stupid mouth' she start to hit her head repeatedly.

"So you LOVE cookie ?" He teased her back. Considered this as a payback for her nonstop teases earlier.

While he is enjoying his time of teasing her , she was looking for a way to get away from him as soon as possible and suddenly she had an idea. "Jungkook could you drop me off at that convenient store please ?" She ask him. "Why ?" He asked back but still stopping in front of the convenient store.

"I remember that i have to buy something and anyway thank you for everything last night from saving me to taking care of me" she smiles at him and start to open the door "i'm coming with you" he suddenly said which makes her faces him "what ? Why ?" She ask "i just remember that i need something too" he then casually walks beside her.

"What do you wanna buy anyway ?" He ask her . Actually her plan was to just get away from him and she didn't think that he will follow her to the convenient store too. Her plan of escaping him was now long gone.

And because of his sudden question , she replied back with the only thing that she remember always to buy at this store "banana milk" she answered confidently.

She remember when she was in high school , she always stop to buy banana milk so she can give him her banana milk everyday and it becomes her daily routine throughout high school. To buy banana milk before she goes to the bus stop. Maybe that's why the only thing that comes to her mind was banana milk.

Jeon jungkook knew that the person who always gives him banana milk every morning was park chaeyoung because he caught her one morning putting a banana milk in his locker.

'So she bought it here everyday huh ?' he thought

Before he start to ask more question she already walking fast to the milk aisle and grab one banana milk. But suddenly her cart was filled with more banana milk and the culprit was him. "What are you doing ?" She ask after she see that he put at least 20 banana milk into her cart.

"I just remember that i'm running out of banana milk too at home" he casually answer. She smiled hearing that he still likes banana milk "aww the CEO of a big company has a childlike tastebuds , that's unexpected" she tease him a little.

"I actually don't really like these things at the beginning actually" he suddenly said "i just like these because i'm so used to drinking these things every morning" he added.
"You don't like banana milk ?" She ask back confused but she didn't pry the 'someone' part.
'what if he knew that it was me' she thought.
'He doesn't know right?' She start to get nervous and while she mindlessly walking she heard him speak.

"No, i prefer chocolate milk over this" he answered her
"Then why are you buying these instead of chocolate milk ?" She ask again because she was so sure that she once saw him drank banana milk back then and she thought that it was his favorite drink. That's why she always picks banana milk for him.

"Someone gave this banana milk to me every morning back in highschool and now because i'm so used to drink these every morning , my morning is not complete if i don't drink a banana milk" he answered while looking intently at her waiting for her reaction. And the he saw her shock face with her eyes that perfectly makes a round and followed by her mouth and then she quickly cover it up with a nervous smile