Chapter 17 - One

Chaeyoung widened her eyes 'every moment of me ?' She can't believe what she's hearing.

She did find him act kinda weird from earlier.

"Stop being weird jungkook. Just say that you're going to take advantage of my stupid pictures as a weapon to tease me right ?"

"That's only part of the truth. The main reason is because You have a very expressive faces and i find that amusing" he explain. "It's also useful if i ever have any bad day so i'm keeping these" and then he shove it back to his coat pocket.

the biggest reason is , he wanted to have a full gallery of her pictures and She's the only person to ever or will filled up his phone gallery. he likes it that way.

"You're a meanie" she scowl crossing her arms and looking away from him.

Jeon Jungkook see that she's sulking which he find cute and he decided to teases her more by looking at her while smiling ridiculously big.

Park chaeyoung sulking is more like a kid that didn't get what she want.

He knows that she will never get mad. She's a big softie.

"You know, there's a good patbingsoo around here" he began slowly.

If it comes to her. Food is everything.

And he see a little movement. she glance back at him "where ?" She ask quietly , still trying to sound upset.

The keyword is 'try'.

"I'm not quite sure , i think we need to look around so i can remember" he spoke , still looking at her trying to be sulky.
"Come on chae" he start to stand up and offers his hand to her.

She sigh , giving up quickly. Because the number one rule in her life is to never say no to any kind of  foods. Especially dessert.
"Fine" she took his hand naturally that makes jungkook start squealing inside."i can't say no to free foods" she explain.

"Of course you can't" he chuckles and start to lean in to her face and pat her hair softly.

—-

After their 'patbingsoo' dessert which consists of three servings of patbingsoo and the two of it belongs to chaeyoung.

They are walking back toward his car when they spot a claw machine. And park chaeyoung quickly release his hand to run to it.

Which now makes him hate the claw machine.

First tteokbokki and now this. He annoyingly thought.

"Jungkook let's play this" she suggest jumping up and down with excitement.
And start to prepare her money.

But jeon jungkook has other and more advantageous idea.

"Fine. Whoever gets the doll first will have a chance to make one wish and the other has to comply. Any wish" he challenge her.

He knows that she can be quite competitive. And this is like a golden chance for him.

"Fine. Just for your information, i'm kinda good at this game." She proudly speak.

She did play this game before and she got one doll after 20 tries. And she's kinda proud of it.

Jeon jungkook have one wish that he desperately want and he's praying so hard to god right now to make she'll lose and he'll win.

They both failed on the first tries.

But we're talking about the golden boy who have luck stuck in him his whole life. So There's no doubt that jeon jungkook win on the second try.

"Yesssss i winnnnnn" he kinda shout it out loud which makes the people around looking at him weird but that's okay.

he's happy not because he got some doll that he can just buy even he can buy the machines.

He's happy because he got one wish where she can't say no to.

"Awww why do i never win against you?!" She whine and throwing some tantrum to the machine.

"This machine is weird" she makes some excuses "i think this machine hates me" she whine "and this machine is a fan of you" she continues "i suggest a rematch" she added.

Only park chaeyoung can think like that.

"There will be no rematch and you should accept your defeat. I win and you lose so i got one wish, genie" he teased her.

"Fine then. What's your wish your highness , jungkook ?" She look up to him "my wish is very simple" he explain.

"One" he answered "my wish is one"

"Your wish is one ? One what ?" She confusedly ask back.

"One breakfast date , one lunch date and one dinner date." He start to lean in to her , matching her heights. Even their height difference is perfect.

She's perfect. He lovingly gaze at her.
And his new favorite is when she goes all shy and red because of their close distances.

"One day with me. And me only" him saying that with his bunny teeth all
Showing is making all the butterflies in her tummy fly all over her body.

"And after that i'm going to ask for a second and third and fourth and fifth and so on" he added "so you better be ready to see me around you all the time"