Chapter 25 - As long as i'm with you

"What's wrong ? Why are you suddenly talking about marriage ?" She said instead of answering his question which makes him start frowning.

"Relax Mr. Jeon, i'm merely asking what's swirling in your thoughts that you suddenly wants to get married ?" She touch his forehead to loosen the frowns.

It didn't work.

"It's a no ?" He looks straight into her eyes and his features turn all sharp and alert.

"It' a yes jungkook, of course i want a future with you" she calms him down and softly cup his cheeks to peck him "i'm just surprised and you're proposing me with a frown attached to your face, i just want to know what' bothering you ?" She flicks his forehead that earned her a pout.

"Lose the frown, or you're going to age faster" she press her finger on his left cheek and on his right cheek to create a smile on his face
"now follow me and smile"

"Or maybe you can just say cheeseeeeeee"

"Look kookie, if you try to say cheese your lips will automatically smile"

'She's too adorable' he thought with a whipped smile after that.

"This is one of the reason you have to be Mrs.Jeon faster" he playfully bite her finger.

"You can't just smile like that to anyone, it's reserved for me only, okay ?" She giggles after hearing the cutest warning she ever heard in her whole life.

"Are you seriously this possessive just because of my smile ?" Disbelief runs through her. Her man is very cute. "Am i suppose to frown and be cold like you towards everyone ?"

She start to try making a fierce face which ended up looking like a very angry kitten.

"Nice try. I am feeling very threaten right now"
He teases her "by a very cute kitten".

"I could say the same thing to you" she said while playfully poking his cheeks
"You are seriously just a cute puppy hiding behind a brooding CEO image you've shown to everyone" and then manage pinch his cheeks.

"I am always possessive and jealous when it comes to you" he proudly added and held her tighter.

"So, do you want to tell me what's bothering you ? You look so stressed earlier" she carefully ask but she don't want to pry further if he is not ready to talk.

"I'm just in a badmood because i had this meeting with one of the investor's daughter" she can tell that he is clearly upset by watching his face morphing into a frown once again.

"That woman dares to mock you right in front of my face and speaking nonsense" Jungkook is clearly still upset.

"And you are very upset because that woman mocks me? " chaeyoung is still in disbelief.

"Jungkook, she is your business partner. That means she is an important person for your company"

"And i don't really mind what other people are sayings about me" she simply answer "I'm used to it".

He sigh. There it is. His chaeyoung is too kind for this world. "I don't care chae, She should be grateful i didn't call the security to drag her and embarrass her in front of everyone"

"No one can speak ill about you. Not even yourself chae. I won't allow it"

Chaeyoung blush hard hearing that. She felt touched for some reason. And she felt protected.

"Thank you jungkook"

"You're welcome baby" he kiss her knuckles.

"And That's one of the reasons i want to make us official to everyone as soon as possible. Because i don't want other people setting me up with their daughters thinking that they'll stand a chance against you" he finally explain.

"And the biggest reason is because you are Park Chaeyoung and that i love you"

Chaeyoung had already lost counts on how many heart attack she had tonight.

"Marriage is a big commitment jungkook, it can't just be based on love" she explain. She just wants to explain to him that a marriage is a promise you make for once in your life.

A promise you make in front of your whole family, friends and god .It's a sacred ceremony for a future as a husband and wife.

"That is where you're wrong Chae, it is based solely on love"

He explain calmly "Because I know that in the future ,
i will love you through our ups and downs, our fights and make ups, our differences. I will love all of that as long as it is you. We'll love it all together"

"As long as it's you and us at the end of the day, Park chaeyoung and Jeon jungkook"

"Let me rephrase that. As long as it is Jeon Chaeyoung and Jeon jungkook"

Okay. Chaeyoung is definitely trying hard not to cry right now.

"Is it too cringy ?" He ask after he is met with silence.

Chaeyoung quickly shook her head
"No, no. It's perfect. "

Chaeyoung can't really describe the feelings that she is having right now.

It's happines, touched, loved, affection, fondness and an intense amount of butterflies fluttering in her stomach and she is just speechless.

"Good. We'll get our rings first thing tomorrow morning" He ended it with a surprise kiss.